From source to consumer, profitably
The consumer products sector has undergone dramatic change in recent years. Consolidation, new systems for supply chain management and distribution, the relaxation of international trade barriers, and the growth of information technology — these new ways of doing business have contributed to greater competition, overcapacity, slimmer margins and greater customer demands. However, for leaders who can turn challenges into opportunities, this business environment offers tremendous potential.
By integrating strategy, technology, finance and regulatory compliance, Deloitte's unique, multidisciplinary perspective helps to unleash the full potential of your consumer products organization for profitable growth. We serve 97% of the world’s top 30 consumer products companies in all industry segments. Developing brand strategies to set them apart, identifying ways to achieve leaner operations and more efficient supply chains, and establishing internal controls that stand up to today’s scrutiny are only some of the solutions we’ve provided.
Our team of professionals takes a “source-to-consumer” approach, bringing you the latest information on trends and issues affecting your business. From agricultural businesses, personal and household goods, food and beverage companies to the apparel, textile, footwear and accessories subsectors, our global network of professionals is mobilized to help you seize opportunities and ventures to grow.
Our services for consumer products manufacturers:
- Mergers and acquisitions services
- Restructurings and turnarounds
- Growth and channel strategy
- Trade promotion control
- Customer relationship management
- Supply chain optimization
- Logistics and warehousing management
- Integrated cost reduction
- Corporate performance management
- Security and fraud protection
- Information technology integration
- ERP and software implementation
- Application maintenance outsourcing