2014 Deloitte Tax Championship Case study competition: introduction
A deeper understanding of Deloitte tax championship case study competition
- to expose university students to real-life business situations
- to develop analytical and presentation skills and cultivate professional judgment
- to enrich students' tax knowledge and encourage their interest in tax education
- to promote the development of tax curriculum
- to foster and nurture talent in the taxation field
Case study competition comprises group competitions leading to the national competition.
The competition is about PRC tax and relevant regulations.
Each university being invited may nominate one team, which is made up of four full-time undergraduates. Students must be taking the full-time undergraduate programs at the time they register for the competition and over the period of the competition. Postgraduates are not eligible to enroll. Students who have participated in Deloitte Tax Championship in previous years are not allowed to enroll again.
The panel of judges comprises senior tax officials, clients and tax partners and managers of Deloitte China. Their decision is final. Participants are judged on their analytical skills, comprehension skills, professional knowledge, writing skills and presentation skills.
Cash prizes and trophies are awarded to the universities and the individual members of the winning teams in the national competition. All participants receive certificates of participation.
Please contact the competition coordinator of your university for more information.