Tax Webcast February 2020
Cyprus Tax Webcasts
Welcome to our 5 minute tax update broadcasted monthly. The aim of our tax webcasts is to provide a brief summary of local and international tax events impacting Cyprus.
In this Tax Webcast, we cover the following topics:
1. Local tax developments
1. 3 Renewal of the Cyprus Tonnage Tax System
2. Tax treaty developments
2. 2 Entry into force of the Protocol to the Cyprus – Ukraine treaty for the avoidance of double taxation
3. International developments
4. Tax diary for February and March 2020
29 February 2020
- Submission of objections on assessments issued in December 2019 Effective deadline: Monday, 2 March 2020
31 March 2020
- Electronic submission of income tax return for companies and individuals preparing audited financial statements for the tax year 2018
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.
Please note that the comments made in this presentation, to some extent, are based on material obtained from sources outside Deloitte.
This communication contains general information only, and none of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, its member firms, or their related entities (collectively, the ″Deloitte network″) is, by means of this video, rendering professional advice or services.
No entity in the Deloitte network shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on this video.