Cyprus Tax Webcasts
Welcome to our 5 minute tax updates broadcasted monthly. The aim of our tax webcasts is to provide a brief summary of local and international tax events impacting Cyprus.
In this Tax Webcast, we are back in the office and are covering the following topics:
- Amending Income Tax Law for the incentives of investing in innovative small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- Further measures voted following the COVID-19 outbreak
- Rent reduction incentives
- Extension of the deadline for the payment of Social Insurance Contributions by self-employed individuals
- Draft bill for reduction of companies’ levy
- Entry into force of the Multilateral Instrument for Cyprus
- Tax diary for June 2020
As the outbreak of COVID-19 is continuing to impact our clients, professionals and the communities in which we live and serve, to help we put together a collection of resources which are being constantly updated, to inform our communities and assist with preparing and responding to the risks associated with this global health crisis:
- Cyprus: An update to Governmental measures for the tackling of the effects of Coronavirus (in Greek only)
- Global Deloitte insights to help businesses manage and mitigate the risk
- Cyprus Tax updates
Reach out to our professionals. We are here to support you.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.
Please note that the comments made in this presentation, to some extent, are based on material obtained from sources outside Deloitte.
This communication contains general information only, and none of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, its member firms, or their related entities (collectively, the ″Deloitte network″) is, by means of this video, rendering professional advice or services.
No entity in the Deloitte network shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on this video.
Back to top