Cyprus Tax Webcasts
Welcome to our 5 minute tax updates broadcasted monthly. The aim of our tax webcasts is to provide a brief summary of local and international tax events impacting Cyprus.
In this Tax Webcast, we cover the following topics:
1. Local tax developments
1. 1 Tax bill to allow interest payable for fully serviced loans, granted for principal residence purposes
1. 2 Tax bill to revise the Stamp Duty Law
2. International developments
3. Tax diary for December 2018
31 December 2018
- Filing of revised provisional tax return (where applicable) and payment of the 2nd instalment of the 2018 provisional tax
- Payment of SDC on rents, dividends and interest from sources outside Cyprus for the last 6 months of 2018
- Payment of the 3rd instalment of the premium tax by insurance companies (life business) for 2018
- Filing all tax returns due to qualify for the relief scheme from interest and penalties
- Filing of CbC Reports for 2017 & CbC Notifications for 2018
The previous Tax Webcasts (with full description) are available below.
You can also find the archived videos on Youtube.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.
Please note that the comments made in this presentation, to some extent, are based on material obtained from sources outside Deloitte.
This communication contains general information only, and none of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, its member firms, or their related entities (collectively, the ″Deloitte network″) is, by means of this video, rendering professional advice or services.
No entity in the Deloitte network shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on this video.
Back to top