Tax Webcast March 2020
Cyprus Tax Webcasts
Welcome to our 5 minute tax update broadcasted monthly. The aim of our tax webcasts is to provide a brief summary of local and international tax events impacting Cyprus. This month, we are coming to you from home on this special COVID-19 local Tax update.
In this Tax Webcast, we cover the following topics:
- Tax and VAT measures voted following the Coronavirus outbreak
- Cancellation by the Administrative Court of the appointment of Mr. Tsangaris to the position of Commissioner of Taxation
- Russian President’s announcement for plan to set withholding tax (WHT) on dividends and interest at 15%
- Tax diary for March and April 2020
The outbreak COVID-19 is impacting our clients, professionals and the communities in which we live and serve. To help, we put together a collection of resources which are being constantly updated, to inform our communities and assist with preparing and responding to the risks associated with this global health crisis:
- Cyprus: An update to Governmental measures for the tackling of the effects of Coronavirus (in Greek only)
- Global Deloitte insights to help businesses manage and mitigate the risk
- Cyprus Tax updates
Reach out to our professionals. We are here to support you.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.
Please note that the comments made in this presentation, to some extent, are based on material obtained from sources outside Deloitte.
This communication contains general information only, and none of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, its member firms, or their related entities (collectively, the ″Deloitte network″) is, by means of this video, rendering professional advice or services.
No entity in the Deloitte network shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on this video.