Tax Webcast June 2020
Cyprus Tax Webcasts
Welcome to our 5 minute tax update broadcasted monthly. The aim of our tax webcasts is to provide a brief summary of local and international tax events impacting Cyprus.
Tax Webcast - June 2020
In this Tax Webcast, we cover the following topics:
- Local tax developments
- Amending Income Tax Law on NID provisions
- Amending Income Tax Law with EU ATAD provisions
- Extension for the submission of 2019 personal income tax returns and payment of tax
- Clarifying Circular on rent reduction incentives
- International Developments
- Tax diary
- 30 June 2020
- Electronic submission of income tax return for companies & individuals preparing audited financial statements for the tax year 2018
- Payment of SDC on rents, dividends and interest from sources outside the Republic for the first 6 months of 2020
- 31 July 2020
- Electronic submission of the 2019 employer’s return
- Submission of 2020 provisional tax return and payment of the first instalment of provisional tax
- 30 June 2020
As the outbreak of COVID-19 is continuing to impact our clients, professionals and the communities in which we live and serve, to help we put together a collection of resources which are being constantly updated, to inform our communities and assist with preparing and responding to the risks associated with this global health crisis:
- Cyprus: An update to Governmental measures for the tackling of the effects of Coronavirus (in Greek only)
- Global Deloitte insights to help businesses manage and mitigate the risk
- Cyprus Tax updates
Reach out to our professionals. We are here to support you.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.
Please note that the comments made in this presentation, to some extent, are based on material obtained from sources outside Deloitte.
This communication contains general information only, and none of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, its member firms, or their related entities (collectively, the ″Deloitte network″) is, by means of this video, rendering professional advice or services.
No entity in the Deloitte network shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on this video.