Our Expertise in Investment Law
The Deloitte Legal Investment Management Team supports you in solving your complex regulatory challenges. We offer you cross-border and cross-disciplinary advice on investment law and regulatory issues.
Thanks to our many years of experience and in-depth market knowledge of national and international investment fund structures, we can advise you on your individual needs in all asset classes (including real estate, credit, private equity) - from conception, structuring and establishment to launch, distribution (including pre-marketing), regulation of investment funds and other valuation issues (IPEV guidelines, KARBV) as well as risk management.
The legal services provided by the Investment Management Team include advice in the following areas:
- Establishment and licensing of capital management companies or AIFM in Germany and Europe.
- Assistance with all regulatory issues.
- Outsourcing of services and other organizational support.
- Fund due diligence as well as assistance in accession negotiations with institutional investors for their target fund investments. In this context, we are also at your disposal for the preparation of corresponding acquisition feasibility opinions.
- Securitizations and so-called fund-linked note structures: In this respect, we can offer you tailor-made solutions for regulated German institutional investors (insurance companies, pension funds, etc.).
- Sustainable fund projects (Art. 8 and Art. 9 SFDR funds) and green bond solutions: Our advice in this regard relates in particular to the structuring of green bonds in accordance with the new EU Green Bonds Standard as well as to support in meeting ESG criteria