Technology Fast 50 in English
Technology Fast 50 program is here again
What is the Deloitte Technology Fast 50?
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 program lists the 50 fastest growing technology companies in Finland. The program will be implemented on the basis of the official financial statements of the companies. Companies don't need to apply themselves. It is the 17th time when Deloitte runs the Fast 50 competition in Finland.
General requirements and eligibility criteria
- Companies can either be public or private companies, but the company and its parent company must be registered in Finland (before 1.1.2018). The program encompass all technology industry segments including: software, hardware, communications, media, clean technology and life sciences.
- To be listed in the Technology Fast 50, the company must be in business at least 4 years, the first year’s revenue should be at least 50 000€, and fourth-year revenue of 1 000 000€.
- Each company must be a technology company that:
- Develops or owns proprietary technology that contributes to a significant portion of the company's operating revenues; or
- Manufactures a technology-related product; or
- Devotes a significant percentage of operating revenues to research and development of technology; or
- Is technology intensive, or uses unique technology to solve problems.
How does Deloitte determine the winners?
We are looking for rapid growth, so the rankings are based on the company's revenue growth over the last four year (2018-2021) period. The competition is not measured by the current financial performance or profitability. The Deloitte Technology Fast 50 winners are based on four-year average percentage growth for each technology company.
How to calculate the race four-year growth rate calculated?
(turnover in 2021 - turnover 2018) / turnover in 2018 * 100 = growth rate
When will winners be named?
The latest winners will be announced on the 1st of December 2022.