Arm's Length Standard | Deloitte | Tax | News has been added to your bookmarks.
Arm's Length Standard
Global views within reach.
Arm's Length Standard is a bulletin of transfer pricing developments written by professionals of the member firms of Deloitte. The newsletter covers transfer pricing developments worldwide.
- US Tax Court sides with Amazon in intangibles transfer case
- China’s SAT issues new rules to improve administration of Special Tax Investigation and Adjustment and Mutual Agreement Procedures
- UK amends country-by-country reporting rules
- IRS Releases Initial List of LB&I Campaigns
- Germany publishes new draft legislation on transfer pricing documentation
- New Zealand issues BEPS consultation papers
- Danish courts rule on penalties for missing transfer pricing documentation
- 2016 US APA Report shows strong interest in agreements with India, Italy
- Canada’s country-by-country legislation comes into force, CRA releases Form RC4649
- Transfer Pricing Implications of New US Tax Return Due Dates for C Corporations
- Italy issues rules for implementation of country-by-country reporting
- IRS issues draft instructions for Form 8975
IRS issues final section 367(a) and (d) regulations
OECD issues additional guidance on CbC reporting
Denmark issues final statutory order on country-by-country reporting
China’s SAT issues new rules on reporting of related-party transactions and contemporaneous documentation
Germany’s draft tax law includes CbC measures