Strategic Pension Advisory has been saved
Strategic Pension Advisory
Advisory services on changing pension plans and pension providers
Deloitte can provide you with strategic pension advisory services around your pension situation. We can support you in the (re-)design of pension plans and the selection process for a new pension provider. We make sure you are in control of your pension situation by providing high-quality tailor-made advise, based on your strategic goals.
The low interest rate, increasing longevity and declining investment returns have impacted the pension market for the last decade. Legislative changes and increasing governance have also played a role in the changing pension landscape. Pension premiums have increased significantly, pension commitments have been lowered and the risks have shifted more and more towards the employees. This impacts your HR / benefits strategy and the welfare of your employees.
Deloitte can support you in navigating these challenges through advisory services by our experienced team of pension advisors, actuaries and legal specialists.
At Deloitte, people make the difference. Our diverse advisory team has the experience, expertise and culture to drive change at our clients relating challenges such as:
- the process of designing or de-risking pension plans and tendering pension providers
- high-quality actuarial calculations and scenario analysis
- communicating about complex problems effectively through design
- stakeholder management around upcoming changes
- legal assessments and solutions
We are bringing our expertise together in a diverse and multi-disciplinary team to serve our clients, which in our experience will lead to the desired outcome. Our clients rate this integrated Deloitte approach highly based on performance feedback [8.5/10].
Deloitte has a broad experience in consulting on complex problems. The current pension landscape with the different challenges companies are facing, is a very complex situation. Therefore, employers require the best support available. We can offer that support by:
- Making an inventory of the situation and the landscape
- Organizing pension labs to get to the core challenge and the desired directions leading to a project roadmap
- Performing scenario analysis and advising on the strategic solutions
- Supporting in negotiations and implementation
The consultants that support you are trained to work in an agile way, using state-of-the art technology and tackling any challenges faced with along the way. Our clients can testify this approach suits most problems in the pension and benefits domain.