Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA 2014 | Deloitte Ukraine | Technology, Media & Telecommunications has been added to your bookmarks.
Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA 2014
Deloitte is proud to announce the launch of its 2014 ranking of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Deloitte's ranking covers all areas of technology — from Internet to life sciences, from computers to semiconductors — and is based on the performance analysis of both large and small public and private companies. All of these companies are selected based on their use of innovative technologies, economic activity and high growth indicators. Participation in the ranking will provide your company with certain advantages such as improved brand recognition and increased investment attractiveness.
In order to participate in the ranking, you must provide us with an open format summary of your company's business and a copy of audited financial statements for 2009-2013 by 24 September 2014.
If your company is interested in participating in the ranking, please do not hesitate to contact Polina Prokhorova, Technology, Media and Telecommunications Coordinator, at +7 (495) 787 07 00 or by e-mail email@example.com
To qualify for the ranking, companies must be engaged in the following industries:
- Media and Entertainment
- Telecommunications/ Networking
- Green technology
- The Internet
- Semiconductors, components and electronics
- Biotechnology/ Pharmaceutical/ Medical equipment
- Operational software development
To be eligible for the Technology Fast 500, your company must:
- Develop or own proprietary technology that contributes to a significant portion of its operating revenues (using another company’s technology in a unique way does not quality), manufacture a technology-related product, or devote a high percentage of its effort to technological R&D activities.
- Have been in business for at least five years.
- Have base year operating revenues of at least EUR 50,000 and operating revenues for this year of at least EUR 800,000.