Managing Director | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
550 S. Tryon Street
James is a managing director with Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (DCF). Prior to joining DCF, James served as a vice president at McColl Partners, LLC. His transaction experience includes sell-side, buy-side, strategic advisory, and private capital raising assignments for clients in the business services, consumer products, and industrial and infrastructure industries.
Previously, James worked in the investment banking division of a national securities firm, where he focused on numerous advisory and financing transactions for clients primarily in the energy and power industry.
- Advisor to The Execu|Search Group in its recapitalization with New Heritage Capital
- Advisor to Coastal Pacific Express in its sale to VersaCold Logistics Services
- Advisor to Strength of Nature in its sale to Godrej Consumer Products
- Advisor to The Medicus Firm in its sale to M3 USA
- Advisor to Europa Sports Products in its merger with Lone Star Distribution, a portfolio company of Sheridan Capital Partners
- Advisor to Partners In Leadership in its majority recapitalization with Hammond, Kennedy, Whitney, & Company
- Advisor to Frontline Performance Group in its minority equity recapitalization with ABRY Partners
- Advisor to Butler Burgher Group in its majority recapitalization with Silver Oak Services Partners
- Advisor to J.S. Held in its sale to Lovell Minnick Partners
- Advisor to Cash Cycle Solutions, a portfolio company of Frontier Capital, in its sale to Business Ink
- Advisor to IQNavigator, a portfolio company of GTCR, in the sale of its managed services provider division to MSX International
- Advisor to VitalSmarts in its sale to PCDHC, an affiliate of Providence Equity Partners
- Advisor to Dymatize, a portfolio company of TA Associates, in its sale to Post Holdings
- Advisor to Elkhorn Holdings in its sale to John Wood Group
- Advisor to Cutters Gloves in its sale to Shock Doctor, Inc.
- Advisor to KeyImpact Sales & Systems on its closing of a minority equity investment from Eos Partners
Education & Certifications
- Duke University, Fuqua School of Business: MBA, Finance & Financial Analysis—Fuqua Merit Scholar
- University of Texas at Dallas: BS, Business Administration (Finance)
Transactions presented may include transactions for which DCF professionals provided services prior to joining Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC.
Business services M&A update: Q2 2019
Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC Advises Consolidated Claims Group, LLC on its Recapitalization With Carousel Capital