Managing Director | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
650 S. Tryon Street
James is a managing director with Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (DCF). Prior to joining DCF, James served as a vice president at McColl Partners, LLC. His transaction experience includes sell-side, buy-side, strategic advisory, and private capital raising assignments for clients in the business services, consumer products, and industrial and infrastructure industries.
Previously, James worked in the investment banking division of a national securities firm, where he focused on numerous advisory and financing transactions for clients primarily in the energy and power industry.
- Advisor to The Execu|Search Group in its recapitalization with New Heritage Capital
- Advisor to Coastal Pacific Express in its sale to VersaCold Logistics Services
- Advisor to Strength of Nature in its sale to Godrej Consumer Products
- Advisor to The Medicus Firm in its sale to M3 USA
- Advisor to Europa Sports Products in its merger with Lone Star Distribution, a portfolio company of Sheridan Capital Partners
- Advisor to Partners In Leadership in its majority recapitalization with Hammond, Kennedy, Whitney, & Company
- Advisor to Frontline Performance Group in its minority equity recapitalization with ABRY Partners
- Advisor to Butler Burgher Group in its majority recapitalization with Silver Oak Services Partners
- Advisor to J.S. Held in its sale to Lovell Minnick Partners
- Advisor to Cash Cycle Solutions, a portfolio company of Frontier Capital, in its sale to Business Ink
- Advisor to IQNavigator, a portfolio company of GTCR, in the sale of its managed services provider division to MSX International
- Advisor to VitalSmarts in its sale to PCDHC, an affiliate of Providence Equity Partners
- Advisor to Dymatize, a portfolio company of TA Associates, in its sale to Post Holdings
- Advisor to Elkhorn Holdings in its sale to John Wood Group
- Advisor to Cutters Gloves in its sale to Shock Doctor, Inc.
- Advisor to KeyImpact Sales & Systems on its closing of a minority equity investment from Eos Partners
Education & Certifications
- Duke University, Fuqua School of Business: MBA, Finance & Financial Analysis—Fuqua Merit Scholar
- University of Texas at Dallas: BS, Business Administration (Finance)
Transactions presented may include transactions for which DCF professionals provided services prior to joining Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC.
Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC Advises Consolidated Claims Group, LLC on its Recapitalization With Carousel Capital