Vice President | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
550 S. Tryon Street
Based in Charlotte, Rory is a vice president with Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (DCF). Rory works on transactions across the consumer products, healthcare, and business services sectors. His transaction experience includes buy-side and sell-side assignments, capital raising, and principal investing across a number of industries.
Prior to joining DCF, Rory worked at CMS Small Cap Private Equity fund, where he oversaw investments in lower middle-market businesses and served on the board of directors of several fund portfolio companies. Previously, Rory was a member of Wachovia Securities’ Industrial Growth Investment Banking group. While at Wachovia, Rory advised on a number of capital raising and M&A transactions across the transportation, capital goods, and business services subsectors.
- Advisor to Kar Nut Products Company, Inc. in its recapitalization with a New York-based private equity firm
- Advisor to Plastic Packaging Inc. in its sale to Sonoco Products Company
- Advisor to Oak State Products in its sale to Hearthside Food Solutions
- Advisor to Gastro Health, PL in its recapitalization with Audax Group
- Advisor to Salix Animal Health, LLC and related manufacturing holdings in their sale to Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SPB)
- Advisor to Diamondback Drugs, LLC in its sale to Tailwind Capital
- Advisor to Airborn, Inc. in its refinancing with Goldman Sachs Specialty Lending Group
- Advisor to General Information Systems, Inc. in its refinancing with PNC Bank
- Advisor to Technical Chemical Company, Inc. in its acquisition of Blue Magic, Inc.
- Advisor to Acuity Brands, Inc. (NYSE: AYI) in its spin-off of Zep, Inc. (NYSE: ZEP) into a separately-traded public company*
- Advisor to Namasco Corporation (now known as Kloeckner Metals Corporation) in its acquisition of Primary Steel, LLC*
- Lead bookrunner for Horizon Lines, Inc. in its securing of senior credit facilities; joint bookrunner for Horizon Lines, Inc. in convertible note offering*
- Joint lead manager to Genesis Lease Limited (NYSE: GLS) in its Initial Public Offering on the New York Stock Exchange*
Education & Certifications
- Duke University, Fuqua School of Business: MBA
- Wake Forest University: BA, Economics
*References transactions for which DCF professionals provided services prior to joining Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC.
Transactions presented may include transactions for which DCF professionals provided services prior to joining Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC.
Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC Advises Creative Management Services, LLC on its Sale to MCH Group AG