Vice President | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
550 S. Tryon Street
Based in Charlotte, Rory is a vice president with Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (DCF). Rory works on transactions across the consumer products, healthcare, and business services sectors. His transaction experience includes buy-side and sell-side assignments, capital raising, and principal investing across a number of industries.
Prior to joining DCF, Rory worked at CMS Small Cap Private Equity fund, where he oversaw investments in lower middle-market businesses and served on the board of directors of several fund portfolio companies. Previously, Rory was a member of Wachovia Securities’ Industrial Growth Investment Banking group. While at Wachovia, Rory advised on a number of capital raising and M&A transactions across the transportation, capital goods, and business services subsectors.
- Advisor to Salix Animal Health, LLC and related manufacturing holdings in their sale to Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SPB)
- Advisor to Diamondback Drugs, LLC in its sale to Tailwind Capital
- Advisor to Airborn, Inc. in its refinancing with Goldman Sachs Specialty Lending Group
- Advisor to General Information Systems, Inc. in its refinancing with PNC Bank
- Advisor to Technical Chemical Company, Inc. in its acquisition of Blue Magic, Inc.
- Advisor to Acuity Brands, Inc. (NYSE: AYI) in its spin-off of Zep, Inc. (NYSE: ZEP) into a separately-traded public company*
- Advisor to Namasco Corporation (now known as Kloeckner Metals Corporation) in its acquisition of Primary Steel, LLC*
- Lead bookrunner for Horizon Lines, Inc. in its securing of senior credit facilities; joint bookrunner for Horizon Lines, Inc. in convertible note offering*
- Joint lead manager to Genesis Lease Limited (NYSE: GLS) in its Initial Public Offering on the New York Stock Exchange*
Education & Certifications
- Duke University, Fuqua School of Business: MBA
- Wake Forest University: BA, Economics
*References an engagement that was performed by individual prior to his joining DCF.
Deloitte advises Original Additions TopCo Limited in its sale to PDC Brands, a portfolio company of Yellow Wood Partners LLC