Lead, US Technology, Media, and Telecom Group
Managing Director | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
191 Peachtree Street NE
Ron is a managing director with Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (“DCF”) and leads DCF’s US Technology, Media, and Telecom Group. Prior to joining DCF, Ron served as a managing director at McColl Partners, LLC where he served as the head of the firm’s Technology Group. His transaction experience includes nearly 25 years of investment banking and M&A advisory services to public and private clients, and investors within various sectors of the technology industry, including areas such as software & services, Internet & digital media, electronics, communications, and energy technology. Ron is also active in the areas of automotive technology and services, financial technology (including payments), and health care information technology and services.
Over Ron’s investment banking career, he has assisted clients in completing over $13 billion in M&A and corporate advisory transactions. Previously, Ron served in senior investment banking roles with nationally and internationally recognized investment banks.
- Advisor to Win Systems International Holdings, Inc. in its acquisition of Gold Club Gaming
- Advisor to EPS Financial, LLC in its sale to Meta Financial Group, Inc.
- Advisor to nfrastructure Technologies LLC in its sale to Zones, Inc.
- Advisor to Global Software Inc. in its sale to Thompson Street Capital Partners
- Advisor to SureID, Inc. in its recapitalization with Goldman Sachs & Co.
- Advisor to BlackBerry Limited on its sale of its European research and development operations to Volkswagen AG/ Volkswagen Infotainment GmbH
- Advisor to Daimler Capital Services, LLC. in its minority recapitalization of Zonar Systems, Inc.
- Advisor to Identity Finder, LLC on its sale to Inverness Graham Investments, Inc.
- Advisor to Panasonic Corporation
- Advisor to Tweddle Group on its sale of Tweddle Connect to Nuance Communications, Inc.
- Advisor to Rent A Toll, LTD. on its sale to American Traffic Solutions, Inc. (owned by Goldman Sachs & Co.)
- Advisor to Tweddle Group on its majority recapitalization with The Gores Group
- Advisor to Optimal Payments Plc. on its acquisition of Meritus Payment Solutions.
- Advisor to Salesforce.com on its U.S. Initial Public Offering (Nasdaq)*
- Advisor to Oracle Corporation on its $3 billion debt financing in support of its acquisition of PeopleSoft, Inc.*
*References transactions for which DCF professionals provided services prior to joining Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC.
Transactions presented may include transactions for which DCF professionals provided services prior to joining Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC.
Technology, media & telecommunications M&A update: Q4 2017