Supply Chain Analytics has been saved
Supply Chain Analytics
Companies across diverse industries have widely accepted the fact that complex global supply chains require sophisticated, connected tools to monitor risks, predict disruptions, and support rapid recovery. For leading companies, this line of thinking has given way to an increase in the adoption of analytics applications and visualization.
The supply chain represents one of the best opportunities for putting analytics to work for your organization. For today’s supply chain to approach optimization and serve as a competitive advantage, it must be able to anticipate problems, not simply react to them. That was once easier said than done; now, advances in information and communication technology have spawned analytics techniques that in turn give leaders the opportunity to create a logistics panacea.
By helping our client to adopt the right analytics capabilities, we indeed transform their supply chains, too often perceived as an operational liability, into a true competitive differentiator for better customer service, improved quality, driven-down cost-to-serve, increased agility and speed, and cutting-edge innovation.
Supply Chain Analytics Solutions
Analytics as Value Driver
Analytics applications were pinpointed by senior executives across the world as being a Value Driver for both operational excellence and supply chain strategy execution. Among the challenges our clients are the most often confronted with, we can identify:
- Margin & Asset Optimization: quickly understand true cost and value drivers throughout complex supply chains; includes commodities, inventory and working capital, and logistics and transportation networks
- Event Driven Risk Management: alert on risks and enable the deployment of automated exception handling through a better understanding of their impact on the supply chain operations. Plan for potentials shocks to supply chains
- Demand Planning & Sensing: improve forecasting accuracy to handle faster product lifecycles and changing customer demands
- Business Relationship Management: optimize relationships with trading partners and manage performance, compliance and information flow
Deloitte's Supply Chains Analytics offering includes following services:
In order to accommodate the information flows between the physical and the digital worlds, the Deloitte Supply Chain Analytics offering provides the following services:
- Internal connectivity across enterprise systems such as ERP systems, planning solutions, warehousing applications, machine sensors,…
- External connectivity with key supply chain players such as suppliers and 3PLs but also with customers or retailers
- Data architecture for a consolidated, unique version of the truth
- Business process automation & standardization
- Insights, reporting & visualizations
Topics in the spotlight
Introduction to Supply Chain Analytics
In traditional supply chains, data tend to be siloed into separate information clusters, which can often lead to missed opportunities as organizations cannot see where these areas intersect or align. The promise of an Insight-Driven Organisation, supported by supply chain analytics, is to support the free flow of information across those clusters and to transform data into assets for growth, innovation and transparency.
Insights into Red Cross Flanders’ supply chain for blood services
Helping the Red Cross to ride the wave of disruption– Exponential technologies impact on business today as both a driver and disrupter. Deloitte’s role is to design solutions that give clients the courage to embrace the extraordinary opportunities on offer.