Our team of experienced professionals strives to be the #1 business advisor to retailers, whose challenges we help address through:
- Technology strategy and architecture : Design and implementation of technology modernization programs—ranging from merchandise management systems and supply chain planning to execution packages and full-scope enterprise solutions.
- Digital customer experience innovation : Digital transformation that increases the focus on customers and drives operational efficiencies through omnichannel, e-commerce, and in-store technology.
- Business strategy development and execution : Strategic growth plans that help retail companies reach new customers and markets, develop new channels, launch new products and services, and transform their in-store operations.
- Cost optimization: Save-to-grow plans that help leaders identify where and how they can fund the investments required to grow and scale.
- Organization transformation : Future-of-work programs that facilitate change management mandates and help develop new operating models.
- Deloitte’s digital assets : Proprietary solutions that help retailers solve a wide range of pressing business problems.
Our team has the ability to provide end-to-end services, from strategy right through to implementation. To date, we have served the 10 largest retailers in the world and 85 percent of the top retailers in the Fortune 500, working alongside our clients to help them embrace and advance digital, maximize efficiency, and accelerate growth.
The sustainability conviction
The future of food: a Canadian perspective
The sustainability conviction, the third article in our series about the future of Canada’s food sector, explores how organizations are working together to build a food system that’s more sustainable and better equipped to deal with future demands.