Assure. Advise. Anticipate.
Deloitte’s internal audit (IA) services help companies look below the surface to achieve superior performance. Powered by technology and data analytics, we offer a full range of outsourcing, co-sourcing, and advisory services. Teaming with—or working as—a client’s IA team, Deloitte transforms these functions to achieve a high level of performance. We’ll enhance process efficiency, fraud detection, operational quality, internal control, and regulatory compliance. Strengthen the value delivered by IA through quality, flexibility, efficiency. Additionally, Deloitte helps clients extend their IA oversight to gain greater understanding of key enterprise risks such as evolving IT systems, applications, and other technologies.
How we can help:
Internal audit strategy, effectiveness advisory, and review
- Strengthening the effectiveness of the IA function through transformational activities and strategy development or redesign
- Independent effectiveness reviews of IA functions, evaluating conformance with Institute of Internal Auditor (IIA) standards
- Comparing IA’s against leading practices and assessing IA’s performance relative to stakeholder needs and expectations
Internal audit outsourcing and co-sourcing
- Assist clients in the deployment of their IA capabilities, ranging from performing all of the organization’s IA activities through an outsourced model to partnering with the in-house IA function to co-source the delivery of their activities
CEO/CFO certification and testing
- Helping organizations understand and comply with their internal control certification requirements
- Scoping, developing and/or executing the organizations’ internal control certification programs
Information technology internal audit
- Serving as subject matter advisors—or as part of the outsourced/co-sourced IA function—to help organizations evaluate and address risks related to IT, applications, networks, and infrastructure
Continuous monitoring redefined.
The challenges that risk, audit, and compliance executives face are increasing. Not only are they tasked with providing oversight on intricate and evolving risks in a digital environment, but their companies’ operations also continue to grow in magnitude and complexity. The information they oversee is growing exponentially and more disparate too.
In managing such risks, the value of true transparency has never been more critical.
InControl is a cloud-based advanced analytics platform that uses data, artificial intelligence, and automation to provide a customized view into the performance of an organization’s prioritized risks. Through a set of powerful visualizations with key insights and warnings, the platform enables more effective communication to improve the efficiency of providing assurance and to surface new areas of risk.