Salesforce Consultant Jobs
Take the lead in digital transformation projects
At Deloitte, our Digital Customer Consultants leverage Salesforce to tackle pressing business and technology issues for organisations across various industries and domains, including consumer, insurance, banking, non-profit, life sciences and many others. Read on if you’re passionate about fostering digital transformation.
As a leading Salesforce consulting company, we deliver and customise Salesforce to unlock the power of the world’s number one cloud CRM platform for various local, national, and international customers. Joining our team, you will be working hand in hand with our clients as we design, configure, customise, test, deploy, and support applications in the areas of marketing, sales, analytics and services in Salesforce. Most importantly, you will make a real impact by adding value to their enterprise processes, enabling them to meet their business goals.
Plenty of room to grow and develop
After joining Deloitte as a Salesforce Consultant, you will receive as much mentoring and support as you need. This will be backed up by world-class training in many areas, from agile methods such as Scrum and Kanban to training in business design, architecture tools, and project methodologies. We make sure all our people have the opportunity to grow and develop professionally as well as personally: as our teams consist of a wide range of roles, such as Business Designer, Technical Architect and Solution Architect, you will have the opportunity to choose the path that best fits your personality and your career ambitions.
Find your ideal role
There are many different opportunities for joining our Digital Customer team as a Salesforce Consultant. You will be able to develop your career based on where your passion lies:
- Our Business Designers take a hands-on approach to solving problems with stakeholders. They act as the point of communication between client business teams and in-house Salesforce developers, tackling complex issues, defining the required solution, and writing the requirements that are then configured or built. Our Salesforce Business Designers help clients turn their vision into reality by eliciting their high-level objectives and liaising with our in-house Salesforce Developers and testers to turn these into tangible functionalities.
- Taking care of the more technical part of things, our Salesforce Technical Architects are responsible for owning and delivering complex cloud-based solutions. They lead design sessions, drive alignment between technical stakeholders, and present solution options to our clients. Our Technical Architects have an in-depth knowledge of the Salesforce platform and many years of experience in delivering end-to-end projects.
- If your skillset is a mix of business design and technical architecture, don’t worry. There’s a place for your passion in our team, too! As a Solution Designer, you act as a bridge between business and developers, driving solution design and working closely with technical architects to present solution options.
“An exciting environment to drive digital transformation.”
Eleonora Laterza, Salesforce Consultant, Deloitte Digital
Your personality is what matters most
Our Salesforce Consultants benefit from a wide range of opportunities in our Digital Customer team: there are junior and experienced positions available, full-time or part-time roles are an option, and we also offer the opportunity to work remotely. For juniors, we expect you to be passionate about a career in consulting and technology. For experienced Salesforce professionals, this is equally true. But we also ask you to have at least one Salesforce certification or previous experience working on Salesforce projects. Regardless of their position, our Salesforce Consultants all share the following:
- a love for tackling challenges and solving complex problems;
- a commitment to accomplish exciting, innovative solutions and acquire new methodologies;
- a good sense of intercultural relationships;
- a proactive, enthusiastic, and passionate personality;
- the ability to work closely with clients and therefore a willingness to travel frequently – either in Switzerland or abroad.
A work environment like no other
At Deloitte, we are proud of our open, inclusive, and flexible working environment. Our people benefit from numerous advantages, such as a competitive salary, flexible working arrangement, the ability to work remotely, health programmes, and a generous working parents programme. Learn more about the exciting possibilities that await you in our Salesforce Consulting team.
Find out more from our Salesforce Consultants:
Working as a Salesforce Consultant for Deloitte gives me the chance to make an impact in two dimensions: The first is about how we can help our clients through our projects by enabling them to use Salesforce technology to advance in their businesses and be truly innovative. The other is how we affect the people we work with. Creating a positive environment, where people feel safe and encouraged to strive further than they think is possible, is something we all can work toward in order to achieve a brighter future.
Salesforce Consultant, Digital Customer Team
After graduating with a degree in Biomedical Engineering and working for Deloitte Italy, I joined Deloitte Digital Switzerland in 2020 and took the opportunity to get certified as a Salesforce Consultant. I now work in a multicultural team that is heavily involved in digital transformation projects with Salesforce. A big part of my job is to gather requirements and design the best Salesforce experience for our clients - we’re real technology trailblazers. I consider Deloitte an “accelerator of competencies”, the firm offered me a challenging environment and has passionate people to work with. I think those are the key elements for building a successful career.
Salesforce Consultant, Deloitte Digital