Our purpose is to help clients address their sustainability mandate. This includes support with sustainability analysis, definition of strategic directions, non-financial reporting and many other forms of support. Our professionals collaborate across businesses and areas of expertise - risk management services, audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory - to help clients transition to sustainable business models and practices that will deliver top and bottom line growth for the long-term.
Deloitte’s approach builds on a foundation of deep analytical methods and proprietary tools, and focuses on driving innovation and new business models across key service areas highlighted below. These service areas are supported by:
- Deep understanding of industries and sectors;
- Detailed technical knowledge;
- A wide range of time-tested methods and capabilities; and
- Investments and contributions to multiple standard-setting and reporting initiatives working to advance transparency.
In order to further support our clients, we have developed our own methodology that allows us to measure and visualize the impact of businesses on society and environment, and we work closely with the International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC).
We provide the following services to our Clients:
- 2018 Deloitte Czech Republic Impact Report
- 2018 Deloitte Millennial Survey
- 2018 Human Capital Trends
- 2016 Global Impact Report
- 2017 Global Impact Report
- 2018 Global Impact Report
- Central Europe Impact Report
- Social Progress Index 2018 (CS)
- Social Progress Index 2018 (EN)
- Transform your business, Central Europe services
- EnviLaw newsletter
- Latest news: dReport
- Green Bonds Issuanceand Support Offering
- One man’s trash is another man’s treasure