Technology Fast 50 Award Application
2019 application period is closed
Are you interested in participating in the Technology Fast 50 competition? All of the information about applications is here. Please contact the Fast 50 team with any questions you may have.
How can you apply?
The 2019 application period is closed. We thank all participants and now examine all application documents.
Please contact our team with any questions about the application or process.
What is the timetable of the competition?
- 14 July: Application period for the 2019 program closed
- 15 July: Application review begins
- 11 September: Jury meetings for the Challenge Award category including start-up pitches. The jury consists of Deloitte experts and the Fast 50 advisory board.
- Mid of September: Companies are contacted regarding their eligibility status
- 7 November: 2019 Technology Fast 50 Award ceremony in Hamburg (winners' announcements of both prize categories)
- April: Application period for the 2020 Technology Fast 50 Award begins
What award categories are there?
Big changes in 2019! This year, the Technology Fast 50 Award includes two competition categories:
Technology Fast 50
The category for the 50 fastest-growing technology companies, measured by revenue growth over the last four years.
Apply here for the Technology Fast 50 category.
Our new category for start-ups and scale-ups: Is your company innovative? Are you bubbling with fresh ideas and looking for a new challenge? Then use your technologies, solve one of our digital (business) challenges and apply in one of the following areas: Future of Health, Future of Smart Cities, Future of Mobility, Future of Work, or Future of Finance.
Please find further details and online application forms on the Deloitte Innovation Platform.
Applications to both categories are permitted.
What criteria do applications need to meet?
Technology Fast 50
Deloitte awards the 50 fastest-growing companies in the technology sector. Assessment criteria are the average percentage revenue growth of the last four financial years (2015 to 2018). Companies from the following sectors are invited to apply:
- Hardware (e.g. electronic devices/computers/peripherals, semiconductors/components, Internet of Things)
- Software (e.g. app development/mobile, artificial intelligence, blockchain, consumer software, data analytics, enterprise software, food tech, health tech, HR training, logistics, real estate, SaaS/cloud, security, smart city/mobility/transport, social enterprise/not-for-profit/charity, tourism/travel/lodging)
- Communications (e.g. equipment manufacturers, satellite telecommunications service, service providers, wireless service providers)
- Media & Entertainment (e.g. AdTech, digital commerce, gaming, Over-the-top service, social media)
- Healthcare & Life Sciences (e.g. biotechnology, medical devices, MedTech)
- Environmental Technology (e.g. clean tech, energy tech, green tech)
- FinTech (e.g. asset management, cryptocurrency, consumer credit/lending, digital banking, InsurTech, money transfer, payments, RegTech)
The following criteria must be met:
A new addition for 2019: the Technology Fast 50 Challenge Award. In this category, Deloitte honors start-ups and scale-ups that use their technologies to solve digital (business) challenges.
A jury consisting of the Fast 50 Advisory Board and Deloitte sector experts will evaluate applications in a multi-step process and select the winners. Deloitte will support collaboration and the implementation of innovative technologies with a broad spectrum of expert knowledge. Winners of the Fast 50 Challenge Award benefit from a long-term partnership with Deloitte as implementation partner to solve digital challenges, to grow, and to tap into new innovation potential together.