Technology Fast 50 Award Application
2020 applications are closed
Are you interested in participating in the Technology Fast 50 competition? All of the information about applications is here. Please contact the Fast 50 team with any questions you may have.
How can you apply?
2020 is a special year... So this year's Technology Fast 50 Award is. We have only one category this year: The Technology Fast 50 ranking. Applications are closed and will open again in spring 2021.
Please contact our team with any questions about the application or process.
What is the timetable of the competition?
- Until 11 October: Applications for the 2020 Technology Fast 50 Award
- October/November: Preselection stage and review of applications
- 1 December: The 50 fastest-growing companies will be announced. Winners will be notified via e-mail.
What award categories are there?
Technology Fast 50
The category for the 50 fastest-growing technology companies, measured by revenue growth over the last four years.
In 2020 the Technology Fast 50 Challenge Award is taking a break - but should be back next year.
What criteria do applications need to meet?
Technology Fast 50
Deloitte awards the 50 fastest-growing companies in the technology sector. Assessment criteria are the average percentage revenue growth of the last four financial years (2016 to 2019). Companies from the following sectors are invited to apply:
- Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical
- Energy Technology (e.g. clean tech, green tech)
- Communications / Networking (e.g. equipment manufacturers, satellite telecommunications service, service providers, wireless service providers)
- Digital Content / Media / Entertainment (e.g. AdTech, digital commerce, gaming, Over-the-top service, social media)
- Hardware (e.g. electronic devices/computers/peripherals, semiconductors/components, Internet of Things)
- Medical Devices
- Software (e.g. artificial intelligence, cloud services, consumer software, data analytics, digital platforms, enterprise software, internet of things, mobile, SaaS, security, social networking)
- FinTech (e.g. asset management, cryptocurrency, consumer credit/lending, digital banking, InsurTech, money transfer, payments, RegTech)
The following criteria must be met:
What's in for you?
- Powerful Connections: Tap into a community of inspiring people to build powerful connections and become even more successful in an innovative environment.
- Industry Access: You will build a rock-solid relation with Industry Partners and Deloitte.
- Branding Material: You will receive a "Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award" media kit to integrate on your website.
- Global Exposure: You will automatically take part in the international EMEA Technology Fast 500, which Deloitte awards to the 500 fastest-growing companies in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
What do former winners say about the Fast 50 Award?
- Interview with Cloud&Heat: The 2019 Fast 50 Award winner on sustainability in data centers, innovation and cooperation
- Interview with Starmind: Oliver Muhr, Fast 50 Challenge Award Winner 2019, on AI, employee skills, and remote work
- Interview with Celonis: Bastian Nominacher on process mining, start-ups and innovation (in German)
- Interview with LANCOM: Stefan Herrlich on cybersecurity, SDN and innovation “Made in Germany” (in German)