DT Legal Japan, Attorney-at-law
(admitted in Japan and New York)
3-3-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku
Ichiro Tsumimori advises clients on a wide range of corporate transactions, especially on M&A transactions. He had worked at a major manufacturing company and accumulated substantial experience advising manufacturing companies.
Examples of his recent transactions include:
- Advising on domestic/cross-border M&A transactions including legal due diligence and drafting/negotiations on M&A-related contracts (stock purchase agreement, asset transfer agreement, investment agreement etc.);
- Advising a Japanese financial services company on its joint venture with a public company in Japan to form one of the largest financial groups in the world;
- Advising on establishment of foreign subsidiaries for domestic companies and restructuring of such subsidiaries;
- Advising on regulations regarding corporate, subcontracting, product liability and personal information protection laws in connection with establishment of new business, reorganization, and business expansion; and
- Research on foreign laws and practice.
2012-2015 Konica Minolta, Inc.
2016-2018 EY Law Co.
2018-Present DT Legal Japan
Daiichi Tokyo Bar Association (2012)
New York State Bar Association (2020)
Keio University (2005)
Chiba University Law School (J.D.) (2009)
University of Southern California Gould School of Law (LL.M.) (2016)
Japanese and English
- Practice Guide for Personal Data and Privacy - (co-authored, 2017)