DT Legal Japan, Attorney-at-law
3-3-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku
Ichiro Tsumimori advises clients on a wide range of corporate transactions, especially on M&A transactions. He has worked at a major manufacturing company and accumulated substantial experience advising manufacturing companies.
Examples of his recent transactions include:
- Advising on domestic/cross-border M&A transactions including legal due diligence and drafting/negotiations on M&A-related contracts (stock purchase agreement, asset transfer agreement, investment agreement etc.);
- Advising a Japanese financial services company on its joint venture with a public company in Japan to form one of the largest financial groups in the world;
- Advising on establishment of foreign subsidiaries for domestic companies and restructuring of such subsidiaries;
- Advising on regulations regarding corporate, subcontracting, product liability and personal information protection laws in connection with establishment of new business, reorganization, and business expansion; and
- Research on foreign laws and practice.
2012-2015 Konica Minolta, Inc.
2016-2018 EY Law Co.
2018-Present DT Legal Japan
Daiichi Tokyo Bar Association
Keio University (2005)
Chiba University Law School (J.D.) (2009)
University of Southern California Gould School of Law (LL.M.) (2016)
Japanese and English
- Practice Guide for Personal Data and Privacy - (co-authored, 2017)