Managed Insights on the ClearLight™ platform
Accelerate to insight
Trying to stay ahead in business analytics? Good luck. The analytics world is turned upside down every few months or so, making it hard for any organization to remain at the leading edge, even before you consider the costs of maintaining a robust analytics infrastructure. That’s where Managed Insights can help.
Informed decisions with insights-as-a-service
Our Managed Insights capabilities help deliver insights quickly and cost effectively. In the cloud or on premise, supported by a small team of specialized analytics talent or a small army of professionals ready to swarm on cross-enterprise initiatives, our offering is flexible, scalable, and tailored to meet business-specific needs. Whether you need insights to help streamline your supply chain, proactively identify fraud, improve product pricing, or just about any other complex, data-rich business challenge, Managed Insights can help you start driving results fast.
Our analytics capabilities provide a fast, efficient, cost-effective path to insights.
- Quickly launch tailored analytics solutions with robust technology assets
- Avoid additional capital investments while reducing risk
- Spend less time managing data and more time acting on insights
- Benefit from predictable operating spends for accurate budgeting
- Measure ROI and time-to-value in weeks, not years
- Achieve a consistent view of data across geographies
Our platform or yours? You decide.
If you already have an analytics platform, we can build on the work you’ve already done, or you can choose our proprietary platform, ClearLight, designed to deliver fast, cost-effective access to actionable information.
ClearLight is an analytics platform. It provides an affordable, scalable, business-ready foundation for building robust analytics tools. It is offered as a cloud-based, managed service, and can support the delivery of turnkey solutions in a matter of weeks, drawing from data from multiple sources in a secure, continuously monitored environment.
Key features at a glance
- Market-tested analytics solutions
- Predictive modeling capabilities
- Proprietary and third-party data integration
- Robust databases
- 24/7 support
- Security and redundancy best practices
- Full range of analytics talent on demand, from data wranglers to chief analytics officers
What sets us apart?
Technology: Business-led, data-driven
- Extensive toolkit: You can benefit from access to our top-ranked practice assets, proprietary data, and third-party plug-and-play products and solutions to accelerate time to value, with a demonstrated blueprint.
- Flexible delivery options: Deloitte’s cloud-based delivery model helps put
businesson the fast track to insights and is available anywhere you do business. For organizations that prefer a private or on-premise platform, we have deep experience providing those as well.
- Flexible platform: Secure and flexible by design, our platform has both long- and short-term hosting options and serves as a robust testing environment or workbench for fresh ideas.
Talent: Highly skilled, collaborative
- Analytics-rich talent base: Our team includes a full range of talented professionals, including statisticians, data scientists, data wranglers, chief analytics officers, and critical interpreters.
- Small-scale analytics project support: Teams of 10–100 professionals address key business problems or deploy targeted analytics solutions.
- Large-scale Managed Insights services: Teams of 100–1000+ act as an extension of the organization for implementations that require the support of specific analytics capabilities or enterprise-wide processes over longer periods of time.
Security: Multi-level, proactive
- Multi-tiered: Secure transport, applications, databases, and data centers support hosting and co-location.
- Roles-based security: Our solution supports and protects data access at multiple levels, including business unit, division, product, and individual.
- Continuous monitoring and enhancement: Rigorous monitoring of application,
platform,and physical security keeps valuable data safe. Vulnerability testing helps expose and remedy potential flaws before others can exploit them.
Case study: Accelerate time to value
Spotlight on our managed solutions – Deloitte PolarisTM
Polaris™ applies analytics to the commercial
Deloitte helps enterprises transform their business with Digital Core and Analytics powered by SAP HANA® on AWS
Deloitte announced a collaboration with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to help clients accelerate their ability to achieve digital transformation and powerful insights-based outcomes with SAP S/4HANA, SAP BW/4HANA®, and the SAP HANA® platform. As part of the joint effort, Deloitte is expanding its cloud capabilities by forming an AWS cloud practice with 2,500 practitioners globally.
Consulting Products & Solutions
Deloitte has strategically invested to put the infrastructure in place to develop state-of-the-art products and solutions to meet client challenges. Products & Solutions helps clients anticipate and adapt to today's business issues in innovative ways that mesh IP with our Consulting services.