Consulting services for industries
Providing practical perspectives and solutions
What works in one industry may not work in another. That’s why we strive to know them all, inside and out. Our people are experienced, real-world professionals who provide practical perspectives and solutions. So you can avoid pitfalls, minimize risk and gain an edge.
Industry consulting offerings
- Consumer & Industrial Products: Manufacturing, Consumer Products, Retail & Distribution, Travel, Hospitality and Leisure
- Energy & Resources: Oil & Gas, Power & Utilities
- Financial Services: Banking & Securities, Insurance, Investment Management & Real Estate
- Life Sciences & Health Care: Health Plans, Health Care Providers, Life Sciences
- Public Sector: Federal, State & Local
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications: Technology, Media & Entertainment, Telecommunications
What began as basic industry research to improve sales and user engagement revealed surprising insights that led Adobe to change the way it conducts business online. Today, Adobe offers an enhanced digital experience for its customers – achieving significant revenue growth in the process.
2017 Deloitte Global Human Capital Trends: An industry perspective
Organizations face a radically shifting context for the workforce, the workplace, and the world of work. Our survey of more than 10,000 business and HR leaders from 140 countries reveals 10 areas for businesses to focus on to better organize, manage, develop, and align people at work. This executive summary provides a focused perspective on Deloitte’s 2017 Human Capital Trends report specific to industries listed below:
Deloitte's Tech Trends for Consumer Products, an annual in-depth exploration of six trends that are likely to challenge consumer products companies in the next 18-24 months.