GSA HCaTS – US Federal Government | Deloitte US has been added to your bookmarks.
Federal Government Contract Vehicles
The Human Capital and Training Solution (HCaTS) contract is the result of a partnership between The US Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and the General Services Administration (GSA). The initiative creates the joint management of a new strategically sourced, indefinite-delivery-indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) government-wide contract to support OPM’s Training and Management Assistance (TMA) program, and provides customized human capital management and training services to all federal agencies.
- HCaTS overview
- Key features of HCaTS
- Contract and modifications
- Deloitte capabilities
- External resources
HCaTS is organized into three key service areas:
- Customized training and development
- Customized human capital strategy
- Customized organizational performance improvement
HCaTS has two separate MA-IDIQ contracts that span eight NAICS codes, grouped into two pools:
Deloitte was selected as an awardee in both pools under DUNS # 019121586.
- Pool 1: Professional and management development training (NAICS codes 611430, 611699, and 624310)
- Pool 2: Human resource consulting service (NAICS codes 541611, 541612, 541613, 541618, and 611710)
Key features of HCaTS
- Contract type: Multiple
awardindefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (MA-IDIQ)
- LB contract ceiling: Pool 1: $3.45B; Pool 2: $2.3B
- Pricing types: Firm fixed price, time and materials, labor hour, cost reimbursable
- Authorized to issue task orders: All federal agencies (via a Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA) from GSA) and OPM under assisted service in conjunction with GSA
- Prime contractors: There are 33 primes in Pool 1 and 39 primes in Pool 2
- Place of performance: Worldwide
- Labor categories: 84 standardized labor categories
- Period of performance: May 9,
2016through May 8, 2021with one five-year option from May 9, 2021through May 8, 2026
- Government/contractor site rates: Only used for T&M/LH sole-source and exception to fair opportunity task orders. Otherwise no rate card.
- Contract fee: Contract access fee (CAF) maximum is 0.75 percent (the fee changed from two percent to 0.75 percent as of August 1, 2018)
Contract and modifications
- GS02Q16DCR0013 for Pool 1: Customized training and development services
- GS02Q16DCR0046 for Pool 2: Customized human capital strategy and customized organizational performance improvement services
- Pool 1 Executed Modification PA-0001
- Pool 2 Executed Modification PA-0001
- Pool 1 Executed Modification PA-0002
- Pool 2 Executed Modification PA-0002
Deloitte’s Human Capital practice
Depth and value organizations—regardless of sector, size, or mission—grow, transform and succeed thanks to their people, processes, and technology. Deloitte’s Human Capital practice provides a range of consulting services focused on our clients’ people. Our practitioners bring breadth and depth of experience in our four major service offerings:
- Actuarial, risk, and Advanced Analytics
- HR Transformation
- Organization Transformation
- Talent, Performance, and Rewards
Deloitte brings to the table thought leadership in performance management, expertise in Human Capital technology, and proven change management success. We understand the particular challenges of leading and rewarding people in the Federal space and are focused on helping our clients build strong, effective organizations.
Deloitte Learning and Development
Deloitte’s Learning and Development offering brings together a deep bench of certified, experienced, practitioners from our well-recognized and respected human capital group. Our solutions are customizable and covered within the scope of the OPM TMA vehicle. We aim to bring leading research and innovative solutions to clients through several internal groups.
By developing an enhanced learner experience, Deloitte services and solutions create interventions designed to help learners improve or develop skills such as:
- Leadership and effective decision-making
- Enhanced execution of complex tasks
- Time-constrained critical thinking and problem solving
- Adaptability in dynamic environments
- Ability to avert and manage risk
- Proficiency with highly technical skills
Deloitte Center for Immersive Learning
The Deloitte Center for Immersive Learning (DCIL) builds leading-edge instructional interventions that immerse learners in realistic experiences and virtual environments to create greater knowledge transfer than traditional methods. DCIL provides learning services and solutions to help organizations address a variety of critical workforce needs.
Deloitte not only provides customized learning solutions, we also use our solutions. We offer training and learning solutions following the model we propose at our multi-million dollar devoted learning campus for our people, Deloitte University, an investment in our learning capabilities.
How our training and learning solutions distinguish themselves:
- 2014 LearningElite Gold Award granted by chief learning officer magazine for the fourth consecutive year.
- 2014 #6 IDEAL Employer for Business Students recognized by Universum in the top 10 for the second year.
- 2013 Gold and Silver Excellence Awards granted by the Brandon Hall Group recognizing the Best Use of Games for Learning (Gold) and Best Custom Content (Silver).
- 2012 Hall of Fame Inductee in Training Magazine’s top 10 annual ranking.
Bersin by Deloitte
Bersin by Deloitte is a leading HR research firm that provides insight and benchmarking data on leading practices for member organizations. This includes many of the country’s largest commercial enterprises; 60 percent of the Fortune 100 are Bersin by Deloitte research members. Bersin’s industry leading practices are now paired with Deloitte’s deep bench of experienced learning and development practitioners.
How we distinguish ourselves:
- #1 Consulting firm in the marketplace by revenue and overall rating in the Kennedy Global Consulting 2011-2014
- #1 Global HR Technology and Transformation Practice in breadth and depth of capabilities Kennedy Marketplace Report 2010-2013
- #1 Talent Management and Organizational Change Consulting Provider Kennedy’s Human Capital Management Consulting Marketplace 2011-2014
Annual rankings co-produced by the Partnership for Public Service and Deloitte
Dan Helfrich on the biggest technology trends in the federal government industry