Boao Forum for Asia (BFA) Annual Conference 2017
Growth Dynamics for Asia in the Trend of Deglobalization
As the long term Intellectual Supporting Partner, Deloitte China has put together the Pre-conference report – Growth Dynamics for Asia in the Trend of Deglobalization for the 2017 Annual Conference, in collaboration with Boao Forum for Asia. This report examines the impact of the Trump administration policies on the global economy and discusses potential responses from major Asian economies. Furthermore, it also reviews the challenges and opportunities facing China in the new phase of globalization.
- 2017: A ray of hope amidst uncertainty
- China 2017: resilience in the face of uncertainty
- Unleashing the value of the Industrial Internet of Things
- Things you need to know about Asia in 2017
- Trade to Trump protectionists and boost global growth
Please scan the QR code and explore Deloitte's discussions at the BFA Annual Conference.