A comprehensive source of global accounting news
IAS Plus features an extensive collection of news and resources about International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB), and international accounting and auditing developments.
With IAS Plus, you have access to:
- a news page (updated almost daily), as well as an archive of past news
- an extensive library of global and member firm publications
- a comprehensive and independent record of meetings of the International Accounting Standards Board, IFRS Interpretations Committee and other related bodies
- summaries, analysis, history, and resources for International Financial Reporting Standards, International Accounting Standards, IFRIC Interpretations, SIC Interpretations, and Other pronouncements
- a listing of active, past, and research projects of the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) and the IFRS Interpretations Committee
- summaries of financial reporting requirements, use of International Financial Reporting Standards and other updates by jurisdiction
- a resource library of important information relating to International Financial Reporting Standards
- Global Financial Reporting Dbriefs webcasts and Deloitte IFRS podcasts on key IFRS developments
- Deloitte IFRS e-learning: A leading educational and training resource on IFRS, with over 5.6 million modules downloaded to date.