Energy and Resources
- Deloitte Global Energy & Resources industry practice
- Deloitte China Energy & Resources industry practice
- Comprehensive Industry Coverage
Deloitte Global Energy & Resources industry practice
Deloitte's Global Energy & Resources practice, which includes senior partners from around the world, provides comprehensive, integrated solutions to the Energy & Resources industry. These solutions address the range of challenges facing Energy & Resources companies as they adapt to changing regulatory environments, to political, economic and market pressure, and to technological development.
Our in-depth expertise in this dynamic sector serves as an indispensable resource for a significant proportion of the world’s largest Energy & Resources companies. We have designed our practice to conform to this rapidly changing sector's unique needs; to that end, our member firms offer a complete range of services designed to provide the Energy & Resources industry with unparalleled service, innovation, and critical thinking.
Deloitte Global Energy & Resources industry practice has:
- Around 10,000 audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory professionals focusing on energy & resources industry around the world
- centers of excellence in the Americas, Europe and Asia-pacific
- Deloitte Research, an industry thought leadership tank.
Our commitment to serving China's energy & resources industry
Deloitte is one of the largest professional enterprise services providers, with a full range of audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services in China, serving national, international and growing energy & resources enterprises.
Deloitte China Energy and Resources practice is not only a natural extension of our global practice, but also a Chinese demand-designed practice to conform to this rapidly changing country' unique needs and to offer a complete range of services designed to meeting the clients where they are. We benefit from a worldwide range of best practices and experience while at the same time maintaining and reinforcing a local presence in tune with the unique challenges and cultural sensitivities of China.
Key operating principles:
- committed to integrity and independence
- unrivalled multidisciplinary approach
- committed to strengthening the public trust
- focused on creativity and innovation
- recognised as an employer of choice
Comprehensive Industry Coverage
In China, the energy and resources industry practice serves clients in the following sectors:
Oil and gas
- Exploration and production
- Oilfield services
- Refining & distribution
- Electric Power
- Smart Grid