We are in times of unprecedented change within the Chinese financial services industry. Almost every day we see developments that challenge the role of traditional financial services and see the opportunity for both domestic and international expansion.
The new global financial order, increasing industry consolidation, stricter compliance and regulatory requirements and changing domestic and global financial landscapes, together bring a matrix of complex issues to the senior management of China's financial services industry.
Deloitte's Financial Services Industry professionals provide tailor-made solutions to financial institutions facing the complex issues of today’s marketplace.
Combining in-depth industry knowledge with technical expertise, Deloitte's GFSI team incorporates a far-reaching network of practitioners drawn from across the global financial market who continue to develop, evolve and share their expertise and experience with the world's leading financial services enterprises. We anticipate the changes in the financial services industry, and we are eager to help you thrive in the markets of Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance and/or Investment Management.
Deloitte Global Financial Services Industry professionals
- Has more than 5,000 partners, principals and directors and over 43,000 practitioners in more than 40 countries, for a total of over 48,000 dedicated professionals.
- Provides audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to clients.
Deloitte member firms serve 85 percent (or 109 companies) of the 128 2017 Fortune Global 500 FSI companies:
- 49 of the 54 banking and capital markets companies
- 3 of the 4 investment management companies
- 48 of the 51 insurance companies
Deloitte China Financial Services Industry professionals
- A team of more than 1,600 professionals, including more than 100 partners and directors, drawn from all aspects of the financial services industry.
- The strength of our professionals lies in their ability to combine the best of local and global practices to assist our clients in capturing opportunities and addressing challenges in the markets they operate.
- We continue to strengthen our global network of Centers of Excellence, including the Deloitte Centre for Regulatory Strategy, the global network of Blockchain Labs, the Asia Pacific Financial Crime Strategic Response Network, which support both our global and local clients as they navigate through the transforming market and regulatory landscapes.
- Through our China Financial Services Industry Center of Excellence we provide thought leadership and industry research on topical and relevant issues.
- In China, we:
- provide advisory services to the four largest banks in China and audit two major Chinese banks
- provide advisory services to the six largest insurers in China and audit one of the major Chinese insurers
- provide advisory services to the largest four securities companies in China
- audit three of the 'big four' state-owned asset management companies in China