Oracle ERP Cloud Implementation
Constant innovation to stay ahead
Ecosystems & Alliances │ Success Story
Published: 10 May 2022
The client is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations. Its global businesses serve more than 40 million customers which are range from individual savers and investors to some of the world’s biggest companies and governments.
Project Fusion was initiated to transform how the bank's operations, technology and global service companies operate, enabling the client’s Global Businesses and Global Functions to make better operational and commercial decisions. This was achieved by implementing one global cloud based platform (Oracle ERP Cloud) to deliver standardized global processes across planning, billing, finance, project accounting, procurement and expenses.
- Financial Control – implementation of the Fusion general ledger with integrated accounting feeds to the various Hong Kong ledgers.
- Fixed Assets – tangible and intangible asset register for all Hong Kong entities.
- Expenses – employee expense capability, including online approvals, credit card transaction feed and reconciliation.
- Cash Management – auto reconciliation of bank statement to system payment transactions.
- Procurement – end to end procure to pay platform for all 3rd party and intercompany spend, including payment integration, bank reconciliation and supplier network integration.
- Successfully deploy the Oracle Cloud solution on time to over 25,000 users
- Integrate and scalable system that will support the client's future growth strategy
- Standardize and streamline business processes globally
- Realize intracompany recharging, invoice generation and settlement
Deloitte & Oracle
The relationship of Deloitte and Oracle was formed to leverage the market-leading innovation, specialized insights, professional networks, and industry experience of Deloitte and Oracle’s industry-leading cloud technologies. Together, Deloitte and Oracle help clients to amplify value across the enterprise and enable them to be agile, innovative, and disruptive in the marketplace.