Deloitte in the news
Deloitte delegation meets with Dalian Vice Mayor
27 - 29 June 2017, Dalian, China
On 28 June, Gary Coleman, Deloitte's Head of Delegation for Summer Davos, Managing Principal, Global Industry and Senior Client Advisor, Deloitte Consulting LLP in the US; Paul Siu, Deputy CEO, Deloitte China; Lily Sheng, Partner, Brand & Communications Leader, Deloitte China; and Andrew Zhang, Managing Partner of Dalian Office at Deloitte China, had the honor of meeting Mr. Lu Lin, member of the Standing Committee of the Dalian Municipal Committee and Vice Mayor of Dalian Municipal People's government.
Both sides expressed that transformation has become the topmost challenge for enterprises and governments today. Gary Coleman introduced the Deloitte’s journey in assisting different national and local government officials undergo transformation through developing smart cities, improving education systems, as well as employment opportunities. Additionally, Paul Siu, Andrew Zhang and Lily Sheng shared the development of Deloitte's presence in China as well as in Dalian, and expressed their dedication to helping the Dalian government and local enterprises take on transformational challenges.
Other Dalian leader participants include Mr. Xia Deli, Deputy Director of Foreign Trade Bureau, and Mr. Sun Guoyou, Deputy Director of Dalian Finance Bureau.
- Deloitte at WEF's Annual Meeting of the New Champions 2017
- World Economic Forum's Annual Meeting of the New Champions 2017 successfully concluded
- Deloitte hosted New Champion Entrepreneurs Dinner
- Deloitte's news in WEF's Annual Meeting of the New Champions 2017
- Deloitte's Gary Coleman: The impact of the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Deloitte's thought leadership reports for WEF's Annual Meeting of the New Champions 2017
- Deloitte at previous WEF’s Annual Meeting of the New Champions
- World Economic Forum (WEF) official website