World Economic Forum (WEF)
Annual Meeting of the New Champions (AMNC) 2017
27 - 29 June 2017, Dalian, China
The World Economic Forum's Annual Meeting of the New Champions, also known as the Summer Davos 2017 is being held from June 27 to 29. As the Strategic Partner of World Economic Forum, Deloitte selects and shares with you a series of research and thought leadership reports aligned with the 2017 conference theme. Topics covered include:
Consumer & Industrial Products Industry
- China E-Retail Market Report 2016
This report provides a detailed analysis on the development status of global and China’s e-retail market and delves into online retailers' key development issues based on a specific survey by Deloitte and CCFA about online retailers.
- Global Powers of Retailing 2017: The art and science of customers
The report identifies the 250 largest retailers around the world based on revenues through the analysis of publicly available data for
fiscal year2015 (including companies with fiscal years ending June 2016).
- Big Data: What's the Big Deal?
Who will lead the future development of big data? What are the changes it will bring & the challenges ahead?
- The changing nature of mobility: Exploring consumer preferences in China
The research findings will help the automakers, dealers, and the rest of auto companies to understand the changes in the consumer's demand and provide the foundation for their strategic business decisions.
- The Future of Mobility: How transportation technology and social trends are creating a new business ecosystem
The report was published by Deloitte Insights. It talks about the future evolution of transportation and mobility. The debate centers on whether the extended automotive industry will evolve incrementally toward some future mobility ecosystem or whether
changewill occur at a more radical pace and in a highly disruptive manner.
Technology, Media & Telecommunications Industry
- 2017 Tech Trends
The 2017 report outlines how companies presently must sift through the promotional noise and hyperbole surrounding emerging technologies to find those solutions offering real potential.
- Decrypt Mobile Consumers Behavior: 2016 Global Mobile Consumer Survey – China Edition
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the supply and demand relationship between consumers and mobile digital devices, and it points out the opportunities and challenges that operators, equipment manufacturers, application developers and enterprises in mobile telecom industry are facing.
- Global mobile consumer trends: 1st Edition Mobile proves to be indispensable in an always-connected world
This report is an online survey Deloitte's TMT industry conducted for the past five years. The survey focuses on consumer behaviors, trends and opinions for a broad range of wireless and mobility products and services.
- Global Predictions 2017
This year’s 10 Predictions combine Deloitte Global thinking, original and secondary research, perspectives gained from hundreds of conversations with industry leaders, and the aggregated opinions of tens of thousands of consumer across the globe.
- Deloitte at WEF's Annual Meeting of the New Champions 2017
- World Economic Forum's Annual Meeting of the New Champions 2017 successfully concluded
- Deloitte hosted New Champion Entrepreneurs Dinner
- Deloitte delegation meets with Dalian Vice Mayor
- Deloitte's news in WEF's Annual Meeting of the New Champions 2017
- Deloitte's Gary Coleman: The impact of the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Deloitte at previous WEF’s Annual Meeting of the New Champions
- World Economic Forum (WEF) official website