Deloitte in the news
World Economic Forum's Annual Meeting of the New Champions 2017 successfully concluded
27 - 29 June 2017, Dalian, China
World Economic Forum's Annual Meeting of the New Champions 2017 ("Summer Davos") successfully concluded in Dalian on 29 June. The Deloitte delegation, which consisted of Gary Coleman, Managing Principal, Global Industry and Senior Client Advisor, Deloitte Consulting LLP in the US; Dr. Jeff Carbeck, Specialist Leader, Deloitte Consulting LLP in the US; Paul Siu, Deputy CEO, Deloitte China; Rosa Yang, Global Chinese Services Group Chairman, Deloitte; and Lily Sheng, Partner, Brand & Communications Leader, Deloitte China, participated in various sessions, marketing activities and media interviews. At the New Champion Entrepreneurs Dinner jointly hosted by Deloitte and Caixin Media, Dr. Marco Hecker, Deloitte China Automotive Consulting Lead, initiated discussions with participating business leaders on the potential opportunities and challenges the future of mobility will bring to different industries.
The Deloitte delegation successfully leveraged this three-day event to further strengthen Deloitte's eminence and voice on key issues including innovation, Industry 4.0 and inclusive growth. This is a strong testament to Deloitte's comprehensive expertise and thought leadership, as well as our firm's commitment to providing high-value professional services to enterprises, people and society.
- Deloitte at WEF's Annual Meeting of the New Champions 2017
- Deloitte hosted New Champion Entrepreneurs Dinner
- Deloitte delegation meets with Dalian Vice Mayor
- Deloitte's news in WEF's Annual Meeting of the New Champions 2017
- Deloitte's Gary Coleman: The impact of the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Deloitte's thought leadership reports for WEF's Annual Meeting of the New Champions 2017
- Deloitte at previous WEF’s Annual Meeting of the New Champions
- World Economic Forum (WEF) official website