Deloitte in the News
Deloitte hosted New Champion Entrepreneurs Dinner
27 - 29 June 2017, Dalian, China
On 28 June, Deloitte and Caixin Media jointly held the 2017 New Champion Entrepreneurs Dinner in Dalian. Themed "The Future of Mobility: Advancing Towards a New Business Ecosystem", the dinner gathered more than 30 business leaders who shared their views on the potential opportunities and impact that the future of mobility will bring to industries spanning financial services, insurance, manufacturing, consumer business, healthcare and technology. Participants came from over 20 enterprises, including Marsh, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Anglo American, Statoil, Royal DSM, Henkel and Lockheed Martin.
Dr. Marco Hecker, Deloitte China Automotive Consulting Lead, delivered a keynote speech centered on "The Future of Mobility". He pointed out that key factors such as urbanization, shared economy, regulations and policies, application of new materials and new energy, as well as changes in customer preferences are transforming mobility scenarios. A brand new mobility ecosystem is emerging, creating enormous opportunities for everyone in the market. In fact, the impact of the future of mobility will extend far beyond the automobile industry. Ultimately, enterprises equipped with customer data will be the victors in the market.
Gary Coleman, Deloitte's Head of Delegation for Summer Davos, Managing Principal, Global Industry and Senior Client Advisor, Deloitte Consulting LLP in the US; and Paul Siu, Deputy CEO, Deloitte China, also spoke at the dinner. Dr. Jeff Carbeck, Specialist Leader, Deloitte Consulting LLP in the US; Rosa Yang, Global Chinese Services Group Chairman, Deloitte; Lily Sheng, Partner, Brand & Communications Leader, Deloitte China; and Andrew Zhang, Managing Partner of Dalian Office at Deloitte China, all interacted with the participants at the dinner and discussions.
- Deloitte at WEF's Annual Meeting of the New Champions 2017
- World Economic Forum's Annual Meeting of the New Champions 2017 successfully concluded
- Deloitte delegation meets with Dalian Vice Mayor
- Deloitte's news in WEF's Annual Meeting of the New Champions 2017
- Deloitte's Gary Coleman: The impact of the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Deloitte's thought leadership reports for WEF's Annual Meeting of the New Champions 2017
- Deloitte at previous WEF’s Annual Meeting of the New Champions
- World Economic Forum (WEF) official website