For the 9th year, Deloitte ranked No. 1 by revenue in Security Consulting Services globally according to Gartner
Deloitte has been named the Global leader for Security Consulting Services for the 9th year in a row!
Deloitte has retained its number 1 ranking for 2019 in security consulting services by Gartner, the world’s leading information technology and advisory company, in its April 2020 report titled, Market Share: Security Consulting Services, Worldwide, 2019. The report highlights that Deloitte has 14.5% share of the market, with the next provider at 10.4%.
Additional report highlights:
- The security consulting service market reached $22.9 billion in 2019, up from $21.4 billion in 2018.
- This represented a 6.8% growth year over year that was higher than Gartner’s forecast of 6.0%.
- Slowing growth was a result of the adoption of competitive pricing to combat increased market competition and commoditization of certain consulting service offerings. Additionally, the declining growth was due to the gradual slowdown of demand driven by privacy regulations.
- Collectively, the security consulting service revenue of the top 10 providers grew 11.6% in 2019, increasing their combined market share to 61.9% (from 59.2% in 2018). This was representative of the acquisitions by the top 10 providers, where seven of the top 10 providers made at least one acquisition in 2019.
Executive Cyber Briefings + Point of View (POV)
The briefings focus on some of the most current cyber threats and trends as identified by Deloitte Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI), with near-term recommendations on managing cyber risks to respond, recover and thrive through the COVID-19 global pandemic.
The following cybersecurity briefings related to COVID-19 are currently published:
- Issue 1: Remote workforce
- Issue 2: Critical infrastructure
- Issue 3: Data privacy
- Issue 4: Incident response
- Issue 5: Supply chains
- Issue 6: Cyber insider threats
You can find a detailed report on the COVID-19 executive cyber briefings will remain posted on Deloitte.com.
Detect & Respond Use Cases
As part of the Detect & Respond global initiative, we are providing a COVID-19 use case pack for our clients, inspired by our Global Intelligence Services. These use cases help our clients to enhance their detection capabilities by understanding the most common claims and tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) used by threat actors and the most relevant COVID-19 related indicators of compromise (IOCs) validated by our Intel team. These two elements, combined together, can help improve clients’ security operations.
To receive the Use Case Pack, please email: RAMN@deloitte.com.cn.