VAT Reform readiness and advisory services
VAT Reform readiness service
- Analyze the potential impact of the upcoming VAT Reform to be rolled out to cover the specific services provided by the clients, including the impact on the input side and the output side;
- Review on the existing pricing model and contractual arrangement to assess the feasibility to pass on the output VAT burden to customers;
- Assist clients to prepare and review of communications with customers on any change to the invoicing arrangement;
- Review on ERP and internal control system to make sure proper processes and controls are established for VAT compliance.
VAT trainer service
- Design tailor-made training programs regarding VAT Reform to meet the different needs of tax, finance and business personnel;
- Deliver training in different formats including but not limited to class-room training, e-learning courses, round-table discussion and workshops.
- Provide on-going support to update the training program incorporating the changes in the relevant regulation and practices.
VAT Reform implementation advisory and assistance
- Analyze the business activities and service agreements of the clients with a view to assess the feasibility to apply the relevant incentives provided in the VAT Reform pilot program including exemption, zero-rating and net basis treatment, etc.
- Recommending changes to the current business and contractual arrangement with a view to qualify for the incentives;
- Review on the supporting documents for the application of incentives to be submitted to tax authorities;
- Assist clients in negotiation and discussion with tax authorities regarding the eligibility of the incentives.