Global Artificial Intelligence Industry Whitepaper
"Global Artificial Intelligence Industry Whitepaper” is compiled by Deloitte Technology, Media and Telecommunications Industry. This paper mainly outlines the application of AI technology in major cities around the world, and the profound changes it will bring to various industries including finance, education, digital government, health care, autonomous driving, retail, manufacturing, and smart city when it enters the stage of commercialization.
Viewpoints / key findings
- The commercialization of AI is playing a positive role in accelerating business digitalization, improving industry chain structures and enhancing information use efficiency.
- AI has entered an age of machine learning, and the future of AI development will depend on the integration of key technologies and industries.
- AI investment is returning to reason, with underlying technologies and easy-to-deploy applications more favored by AI leading institutions. The Internet giant has also begun to strategically deploy in the artificial intelligence business related industry.
- As a new industry in the future, AI enterprises show the characteristics of high growth rate. China's AI industry has developed rapidly with the strong support of funds and policies, and some key technologies have been at the forefront of the world. According to the incomplete public information, Deloitte sorted out 50 AI enterprises with high growth rate (attached). Among them, the Chinese enterprises in the fields of education, business intelligence and face recognition, represented by "Squirrel AI", "Bytedance" and "CloudWalk", grew at a rate of over 5000%, 700% and 600%.
- Cities are the vehicle that carries the innovation, integration and application of AI technologies, and also the center where humans build up full sense of AI technological experience.
- Policies and capital are driving Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region, Yangtze River Delta and Pearl River Delta to be regions with the most AI companies, with Beijing and Shanghai taking the lead. First tier cities represented by Shanghai and Beijing have long been leading in terms of the number of talents and enterprises, capital environment and R&D strengths.
- Artificial intelligence is reshaping various industries and triggering profound social changes:
Attached list: Global AI enterprises with high growth
|Ranking||Company name||Country||Growth rate||Segmentation|
|1||Shape Security||U.S.A||~23000%**||Business Services|
|8||Remark Holdings, Inc.||U.S.A||~3700%**||Data Services|
|9||Domino Data Lab||U.S.A||~3200%**||Finance|
|25||Cloudera, Inc.||U.S.A||~350%**||Data Services|
|31||SmartDrive Systems||U.S.A||~250%**||Autonomous Driving|
|34||Iflytek Co.Ltd||China||~223%**||Speech Recognition|
|40||ZeMoSo Technologies Pvt Ltd||India||~170%*||Comprehensive|
|Note: In the table, “~” is the estimated range; the growth rate is based on three years **, and in the absence of three years ** data, it is based on two years * and in the absence of two years * data, it is based on the year-on-year growth rate; the data are incomplete statistics, which are derived from published public data and private databases, and do not guarantee the accuracy and timeliness of the data.|