Strategy, not Technology, Drives Digital Transformation
This is an annual global study led by MIT Sloan Management Review and Deloitte.
MIT Sloan Management Review and Deloitte 2015 global study of digital business found that maturing digital businesses are focused on integrating digital technologies, such as social, mobile, analytics and cloud, in the service of transforming how their businesses work. The ability to digitally reimagine the business is largely determined by a clear digital strategy supported by leaders who foster a culture, which is able to change and invent the new. Here is a summary of our key findings from this report:
- Digital strategy drives digital maturity.
- The power of a digital transformation strategy lies in its scope and objectives.
- Maturing digital organizations build skills to realize the strategy.
- Employees want to work for digital leaders.
- Taking risks becomes a cultural norm.
- The digital agenda is led from the top.