Deputy M&A Advisory Leader, Financial Advisory
40/F, Nanjing One IFC
347 Jiang Dong Middle Road
Tony Wang is Deputy M&A Advisory Leader of Deloitte’s Financial Advisory Services. Tony has more than 20 years’ professional experience and mainly advises both corporate and private equity clients with a focus on financial due diligence, negotiation support, SPA advisory, and valuation support etc.
He is the national leader of Deloitte M&A in auto sector.
His major clients served include VW, SAIC, NIO, Envision, Shanghai Electric, HuaChangDa, Forestone, Blackstone, KKR, Goldman Sachs, Suning, Alibaba, Huatai, Cathay Capital.
His recent auto sector projects include:
- Assisted VW in its JV with a charging pole business in China
- Assisted Envision in its acquisition of Nissan Battery Business at USD 1 billion
- Assisted Forestone Capital in its acquisition of a listed auto components in Southern China
- Assisted Hua ChangDa in its acquisition of Valiant TMS, a leading provider of Body-in-white Group in Canada
- Assisting a listing co. in its proposed acquisition of FFT
- Assisting a listing co. in its acquisition of Prettl SWH GmbH
- Assisting NextEV in its acquisition of a leading powertrain system provider in Germany
- Assisted a SOE in its proposed investment in a NEV designer and manufacture in Hong Kong
Tony holds a bachelor degree from Shanghai JiaoTong University, and he is a member of Chinese Institute of Certified Public Accountants.