Japanese Services Group (JSG) Bookmark has been added
Japanese Services Group (JSG)
Established as a special-purpose business group to address the unique needs of Japanese companies operating overseas, the Japanese Services Group (JSG) is a global network centered around the Deloitte Tohmatsu Group and boasts a long history and successful track record of over 40 years.
- Global JSG Leader's Message
- Our executives
- Service structure
- Overseas deployment / Bilingual professionals / Locations
- Services offered
Global JSG Leader's Message
As a transformation partner of Japanese companies
The Japanese Services Group was founded in 1975 to support business foundation establishment and growth in Japanese companies expanding overseas. Since then, Deloitte members from Japan as well as members from around the world have worked together to deliver services to our clients.
The environment surrounding Japanese companies is changing dramatically in the face of issues concerning climate change, geopolitics, and Japan’s international competitiveness. Conventional wisdom and ways of doing things no longer apply in an increasing number of cases. In other words, if Japanese companies are to achieve sustainable growth in overseas markets going forward, it is critical that they transform themselves in various areas.
The Japanese Services Group is committed to helping Japanese companies transform their overseas operations, tapping into the Deloitte Global Network’s front-line knowledge and experience in a wide array of fields as well as our relationships in various regions and countries.
Global JSG Leader, Koji Miwa
The Deloitte Tohmatsu Group, the Deloitte member firms of each country, and the JSG network provide global services to Japanese companies through a unified service framework.
Overseas deployment / Bilingual professionals / Locations
We have deployed over 300 expatriates from Japan to a total of 31 countries and 80 cities in the Americas, EMEA, and AP regions.The members deployed from Japan to overseas offices expand their fields of activities as Japanese global talents, and provide even deeper and broader support to Japanese companies with the skills and networks they have cultivated while working overseas.
At present, the JSG network comprises 1,096 Japanese-speaking professionals
including Japanese expats and local bilingual members as well as Deloitte
professionals from around the world.
- Americas：America・Brazil・Canada・Caribbean countries *・Chile*・Mexico・South America*
- EMEA：Austria*・Czech Republic (Central Europe)・Denmark (North Europe)*・France・Germany・Hungary*・Ireland・Israel*・Italy・Luxembourg・Netherland・Poland*・South Africa (Africa)・Spain・Switzerland *・Turkey・UAE (Middle East)*・UK
- AP：Australia・Cambodia・China・Guam・India・Indonesia・Laos・Malaysia・Myanmar・New Zealand・Philippines・Singapore・Taiwan・Thailand・Vietnam
*We do not offer Japanese language support in this country. Please contact us through the “Contact us” page for more information about our services.
*We may be able to provide services not listed below, please contact us for details.
- Audit & Assurance：Audit Innovation、IFRS、IPO、Audit Advisory
- RIsk Advisory：Accounrting & Internal Controls、Cyber、Strategic Risk、Regulatory
- Financial Advisory：Mergers & Acquisitions、Crisis Management、Restructuring Service、Intellectual Property
- Consulting：Strategy, Analytics, M&A、Customer and Marketing、Core Business Operations、Human Capital、Enterprise Technology and Performance
- Tax：International Tax、Transfer Pricing、Indirect Tax、Global Employer Services、Family Consulting
- Legal：Corporate, Risk Management、M&A, Organizational、Restructuring、Labor and Employment Law、Tax Appeal and Litigation