Deloitte alumni newsletter
Deloitte Singapore is dedicated to fostering lifelong relationships with our Alumni.
Today, more than 1,900 former partners and employees experience the benefits of staying connected through our Alumni Programme. As a Deloitte Alumni, you can enjoy exclusive invitations to activities such as function and industry talks, social networking events and sports tournaments. You will have the opportunity to interact with your former colleagues and old friends and strengthen your connections that you have established with them.
Our Alumni newsletter is intended to provide you with the latest news, events and developments within Deloitte Singapore and our regional and global network.
In this issue:
- Alumni Reunion Night 2017: Connecting through art
- 2016 D&D: The circus comes to town!
- Taking over the streets with Car-Free Sunday
- Driving innovation at the Singapore FinTech Festival 2016
- Deloitte launches Voice of Asia report
In this issue:
- 415 volunteers, 16 activities, 8 locations: 1 BIG IMPACT
- Valuable insights at the 2016 SAC
- $15,000 raised at Deloitte Pesta Sukan 2016
- IDG 2016: Work hard. Play harder!
- Deloitte announces record revenues
Leading by example
In this issue, we take a look at Deloitte achievements in Employer branding, our involvement in the JP Morgan Corporate Challenge, and various updates on initiatives and events that happened at Deloitte.
- Top for talent: Deloitte SG named ‘Employer of Choice’ again
- Winners crowned at Deloitte Singapore RIC
- Fun on the run at the 2016 JP Morgan Corporate Challenge
- Deloitte Southeast Asia announces executive leadership change
- Deloitte launches 2016 TMT Predictions: Southeast Asia edition
- Expanding our regional footprint