Alumni referral program Bookmark has been added
Life at Deloitte
Alumni referral program
Refer a friend, get rewarded
Refer your friends to the many exciting job opportunities we have at Deloitte, and if we hire your candidate, we’ll award you based on their level.
Who is eligible
To be eligible to receive a referral award, you must meet the following three conditions:
- Must be an alumnus of the Deloitte US Entities*
- Eligible for the Deloitte US Entities Alumni program
- Must be located within the United States
You will be ineligible to receive a referral award if any of the following situations apply at the time of the candidate referral or payment of the award:
- You are an alumnus who is employed by or otherwise affiliated with an
attestclient or an affiliate of an attest client of the Deloitte US Entities;
- You are an alumnus living abroad (outside of the United States);
- You are an alumnus who is referring a candidate who is employed by or otherwise affiliated with an attest client or an affiliate of an attest client;
- You are an alumnus (not employed by an attest client or an affiliate of an attest client) who is referring a candidate employed by the same company where you are currently employed or otherwise affiliated;
- You are an alumnus who is currently employed by a US or foreign (non-US) federal, state, or local government;
- You are an alumnus who is in violation of any obligations/restrictions you may have with current or former employers or affiliated entities by providing this referral;
- Your referral or acceptance of a referral award would violate any common law, statutory, regulatory, professional, or other applicable restriction or obligation;
- Your referral or acceptance of a referral award would be inconsistent with the Deloitte US’s independence policies or would create relationships or circumstances that impair Deloitte US’s independence in either fact or appearance;
If you have any questions about whether your referral impacts Deloitte’s US’s independence requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Awards will be paid out for referrals that are a successful hire for a position located within the United States and complete a 30-day period. You will be notified after the 30-day period if you are applicable for this reward. All referrals must be submitted via the Alumni Referral Portal in order for the referral to be valid. If we hire their candidate, we'll award $500 –$7,000 depending on the level of the position. See below for instructions on how to refer a candidate.
Begin the process
Verify your alumni eligibility to refer a candidate. Once you are approved, you will receive a personalized URL within two business days that will take you to the alumni referral site.
Note: if you change employers after the initial eligibility check/approval, you will need to resubmit an eligibility check to ensure you are still eligible to participate in the Alumni Referral Program.
How to refer a candidate
Refer a candidate
Once you have been approved for the alumni referral program, you will receive a link to the alumni referral site from there you can:
- Search our posted jobs
- When you find a job that you would like to refer a candidate to, click on the “Refer a Candidate – Deloitte Alumni Use Only”
- You will then be required to log in and submit information on your referral
- If you do not have a log in, please click on “New User” and follow the prompts to create an account
You will need the following information to successfully submit a referral:
- Candidate’s first and last name
- Candidate’s email address
- Candidate’s phone number
- Candidate’s place of residence
- Indicate the following source type: Referral, alumni referral
- Candidate’s resume
Alumni may not submit referrals that would violate of any contractual or other restriction or obligation, such as a non-solicitation with current or former employees, or any common law, statutory, regulatory, professional, or other applicable restrictions or obligations.
Alumni must obtain the candidate’s consent to the referral and the disclosure of any of the candidate’s information submitted as part of the referral.