Deloitte Tax Scholars has been saved
Deloitte Tax Scholars
Your future in Tax starts here
Deloitte Tax Scholars
Deloitte Tax LLP (“Deloitte Tax”) will grant up to 10 undergraduate students majoring in accounting with up to $20,000 each to cover tuition costs for an accredited Master of Accounting program. Scholarship recipients must commit and successfully complete an internship, accept a full-time position with Deloitte Tax, and complete their master’s program within 18 months of their undergraduate completion date. Because of our desire to have a diverse slate of candidates, students who are female and/or Black or African-American, Hispanic or Latino, American Indian or Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, or two or more races are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please visit the following link to learn more about our Tax internship.
What Does it Take?
Qualifications for eligibility:
- Undergraduate junior or senior level students pursuing a Bachelor of Science/Business Administration in Accounting in an accredited program at a Historically Black College or University (HBCU)
- Definitive plans for meeting minimum requirements for CPA eligibility upon completion of a master’s degree program
- Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated leadership, problem-solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Up to 50% travel required
- Individuals who have received other Deloitte scholarships within the last 2 years or have accepted an internship or other employment with another Deloitte entity are not eligible to participate
Additonal scholarship requirements
In order to receive a scholarship, participants must:
- Complete their undergraduate accounting degree program in good standing at their current undergraduate university
- Provide proof of acceptance and enrollment in an eligible master’s program and complete it within 18 months
- Complete an internship, receive and accept a full-time offer, and begin their full-time position (all within Deloitte Tax)
- For participants not expected to complete their bachelor’s degree upon completion of the first internship, a second internship must be accepted and successfully completed, and those participants must be selected for and begin their employment in a full-time position with Deloitte Tax
How to apply
Please apply through the Deloitte website for legal purposes. The application deadline is Sunday, February 9, 2020 at 11:59 pm ET.
Learn more about Deloitte Tax Scholars
- At Deloitte, we believe that fostering an inclusive culture unleashes the power of our diversity, and that being a leader—by definition—means being an inclusive leader. Learn about inclusion at Deloitte.
- Deliver the insights that help business leaders make confident decisions around strategic areas that tax impacts. Learn more about Tax careers.
- Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success.
- Questions about the scholarship? Contact us.