2017 Deloitte Oil & Gas Conference
September 19, 2017 | Houston, TX
The 2017 Deloitte Oil & Gas Conference will be hosted at the Marriott Marquis in Houston, TX, on September 19, 2017. It’s a new day for the oil and gas industry. During this annual, one-day event, participants will hear from a cross-section of energy industry speakers on important issues and trends shaping the future of the oil and gas landscape. Join nearly 750 senior executives and board members from all sectors of the oil and gas industry, as well as investors, academia, commercial and investment bankers, industry analysts, and leading journalists.
- 2017 Deloitte Oil & Gas Conference topics
- 2016 retrospective
- Contact us
- Get in touch
- Join the conversation
Mark your calendars!
The 2017 Deloitte Oil & Gas Conference will be hosted on September 19, 2017, in Houston, TX.
2017 agenda topics and speakers
Welcome + state of the industry
- John W. England, vice chairman, US Energy & Resources leader, Deloitte LLP
Carbon + climate issues
- Bruce Culpepper, Shell US Country chair and president, Shell Oil Company
- Malcolm Fawcett, director, Climate Change, ConocoPhillips Company
- Janet Peace, vice president, Policy and Business Strategy, Center for Climate and Energy Solutions
Digital in oil and gas
- Brian Truelove, senior vice president, Global Services, Hess Corporation
- Andy Main, Deloitte Digital chief executive, Deloitte Consulting LLP
Regulatory + energy policy
- Adam Sieminski, James R. Schlesinger chair, Energy and Geopolitics, Center for Strategic & International Studies
Featured speaker: Robert McNally, founder and president, The Rapidan Group, author of Crude Volatility: The History and the Future of Boom-Busy Oil Prices
2016 Deloitte Oil & Gas Conference retrospective
Resilient, resourceful, and rising to the challenge
Despite the low price environment, more people attended the 2016 Deloitte Oil & Gas Conference than ever before. In the current uncharted waters of oil and gas, the conference provided a guide. Threads of optimism weaved into the minds of oil and gas executives as they discussed technological, financial, and innovative topics that will turn today’s challenges into future opportunities. Prepare for that future by reading our conference retrospective.
Deloitte LLP believes that its public audit clients should obtain audit committee pre-approval for seminar enrollments. If your company is audited by Deloitte LLP, you may enroll in this seminar if you have already obtained, or will obtain, such approval.
US Oil & Gas leadership team
Out of the starting blocks