Deloitte Oil & Gas
Learn more about our practice
Deloitte Oil & Gas professionals offer you the integrity, innovation, and insight to help you meet the most complex challenges. We support you in developing and executing initiatives that achieve your strategic objectives to deliver value to your stakeholders. Through audit and enterprise risk, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services, our Deloitte Oil & Gas team provides comprehensive services and solutions to help move your business forward.
- Global industry network
- How we're helping companies
- Who we serve
- Bringing multi-disciplinary capabilities
- Services and capabilities
Global industry network
Deloitte’s Oil & Gas practice has a presence on every continent and in each major oil and gas region around the globe.
Our practice includes over 3,600 experienced professionals globally, combining a dedicated group with subject matter specialists in all oil and gas sectors.
The Deloitte Oil & Gas Centers of Excellence (CoEs) provide a forum for innovation, thought leadership, groundbreaking research, and industry collaboration to help our clients solve the most complex oil and gas challenges. Our 11 CoEs across the globe are located in Calgary, London, Houston, Rio de Janeiro, Johannesburg, Oslo, Moscow, Rotterdam, Geneva, Hong Kong/Beijing, and Perth.
We understand the dynamics of the oil and gas industry
How we’re helping companies succeed
Our services, groundbreaking research, and detailed reports cover timely material on the most relevant oil and gas topics:
- Technology & Innovation
- Operational Excellence
- Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity
- Capital Flows
- LNG Developments
- Capital Projects
- Global Inbound Investments
- Master Limited Partnerships
- Complex Analytics
- Tax Compliance
Who we serve
Deloitte provides services across the complete oil and gas value chain:
- Drilling and Oilfield Services
- Integrated Oil Companies
Bringing multi-disciplinary capabilities
We understand the top issues facing the oil and gas industry:
- Business Model Innovation
- Digital & Emerging Technology
- Cyber Risk
- Core Growth
- Operating Performance
- Supply Chain & Vendors
- Emerging Markets & International Expansion
- Human Capital
- Joint Ventures
- Market Analysis & Price Forecasting
- Back Office Support
Services and capabilities
Advisory: Deloitte Advisory helps clients manage strategic, financial, operational, technological, and regulatory risk to maximize enterprise value, while our experience in mergers and acquisitions, fraud, litigation, and reorganizations helps clients move forward with confidence.
Audit: Deloitte provides oil and gas companies with quality audits and reviews of financial statements and reporting on internal controls in accordance with applicable professional standards, backed with industry experience.
Consulting: Deloitte Consulting’s in-depth global experience serves as an integral resource for a significant proportion of the world’s energy companies, providing broad capabilities and services spanning multilple areas within Human Capital, Strategy & Operations, and Technology.
Tax: Deloitte’s Tax practice is a leading tax advisor in the US and internationally, made up of field-experienced industry practitioners, with a deep bench of technical specialists.
“Technology advances are changing exactly what clients require, the services we offer, and how we interact with them. There is a premium on innovation. We have to be bold and fast.”
– Cathy Engelbert, CEO, Deloitte LLP
Deloitte Oil & Gas fortune stats
- Provides services to all of the top 10 Fortune 1000 oil and gas companies
- Serves 97 percent of the Fortune 500 oil and gas companies
- Provides 86 percent of the Fortune 500 oil and gas companies with tax services
- Provides 75 percent of the Fortune 500 oil and gas companies with consulting services
- Provides 81 percent of the Fortune 500 oil and gas companies with advisory services