Transformation Integration has been added to your bookmarks.
Orchestrating major transformation programs
Metamorphosis is a complex biological process that involves an abrupt physical transformation typically accompanied by a change in habit or behavior. Similarly, complex corporate transformations are often necessary for companies to adapt to a changing environment, such as globalization, new competitors, or legislative reforms, and evolving regulations.
Deloitte’s Transformation Integration practice works with organizations to orchestrate the many elements of a large multi-faceted transformation program. A client’s transformation program may include a variety of different projects, such as a new operating model, implementing shared services, leveraging new sourcing options, ERP, talent programs, or any of a number of other components. We bring together specialty resources within Deloitte, such as tax, financial advisory, and enterprise risk services, in a coordinated effort to provide complete services. We offer a big-picture perspective to an organization’s C-suite; provide critical decision-making, risk management, and resource tools with specific industry experience to help clients navigate the journey; and chart a course for the least resistance, cost, and delay in accomplishing the client's objectives.
Transformation Integration services
- Translating the transformation imperative–the force(s) driving a company to change how it does business–into manageable and measurable project
- Aligning projects and establishing key points of business integration between them, understanding resource
- Integrating and implementing projects consistently across the enterprise in a disciplined, structured manner
- Defining critical decisions and risks with concrete approaches and data to set future direction
Potential bottom-line benefits
- Reduce risk associated with complex transformations
- Create efficiency that can lead to lower execution or implementation costs
- Help create better alignment with goals and objectives
- Help smooth the disruption that transformations often creates
For highly complex transformation initiatives, organizations need the appropriate talent, processes, systems, and tools to manage critical integration points and risk factors.