Fast 500 Ambassador contest Bookmark has been added
Fast 500 Ambassador contest
Ambassador program 2019 sweepstakes
Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Ambassador program sweepstakes.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win
- Content guidelines
- Winners and prizes
- General conditions
- Governing Law/Disputes
No purchase necessary to enter or win
ELIGIBILITY: Open only to Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries’ ("Sponsor") employees (excluding interns) who are legal residents of the fifty United States and The District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Mexico, and of legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside (and at least 18 years old) who enroll or are current Deloitte Ambassadors during the sweepstakes period (defined herein). Void where prohibited by Law. Entrants must be an employee of Sponsor in good standing at time of prize award to be eligible to receive a prize.
CONFIRMATION: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Judges and/or Sponsor, which are binding and final on matters relating to this sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, state, and local laws. This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or in association with Twitter and/or LinkedIn. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Twitter and LinkedIn.
TO ENTER: Entrants must be currently registered with the Deloitte Ambassador program and have at least one connected social media profile (LinkedIn or Twitter) OR register during the sweepstakes period (defined herein). To register as a Deloitte Ambassador, please visit https://deloittenet.deloitte.com/PC/CSM/Pages/DeloitteAmbassadorCorps.aspx on DeloitteNet.
Entrants/Deloitte Ambassadors will have one opportunity (see below) to enter between 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on May 28, 2019 and 11:59 p.m. ET on June 11, 2019 ("sweepstakes period"). During the sweepstakes period, entrants may share one post on either LinkedIn and/or Twitter about the Fast 500 program to gain entry. All posts must contain the hashtag #sweepstakes or #giveaway to be eligible. All entrants/Deloitte Ambassadors must disclose their relationship with Sponsor on any and all social media channels used in connection with the Deloitte Ambassador program, whether through your post or social media profile. Multiple shares of the same post during the sweepstakes period on the same social media profile after the first share is initiated will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means shall be void. On submission the entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By submitting a post, entrants represent that the information they provide in the post is true and accurate and based on actual experience and beliefs and is in compliance with the content guidelines below and these Official Rules. Incomplete entries, including but not limited to those entries that do not address the requirements listed above, will not be eligible.
Entries must comply with the following content guidelines to be eligible:
- content cannot contain client names, client confidential information, or any other reference identifying a client;
- content should be an original work composed by entrant when posting on LinkedIn or Twitter;
- entries must include the hashtag #sweepstakes or #giveaway; entries must promote the fast 500 program;
- content cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, or contain nudity;
- content cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- content cannot be obscene, offensive, or endorse any form of hate or hate group;
- content cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor, its products or services, or other people, products, or companies;
- content cannot contain trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind (other than the Sponsor's or its affiliates'), without permission, to the extent permission is necessary;
- content cannot contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses, or street addresses;
- content cannot contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies, or other media) without permission unless Sponsor has determined permission is not necessary;
- content cannot contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission;
- content cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate;
- content cannot depict a violation of any law and cannot itself be in violation of any law or otherwise; and
- content cannot otherwise violate any policies or practices of Deloitte LLP, any of its subsidiaries, or Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion.
WINNERS: Twenty five winners will be selected in a random drawing held by the Sponsor following the end of the sweepstakes period. The winners will be chosen from all eligible entries received during the sweepstakes period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The potential winners will be notified by e-mail, mail, and/or telephone and may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and, where lawful, a publicity release within seven days of date of issuance/communication. If such documents are not returned within the specified time period or prize notification is returned as undeliverable or Sponsor is unable to contact potential winner within a reasonable time period or potential winner has not complied with these rules, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner selected.
PRIZES: Twenty five US$25 Amex® gift cards. Gift certificate/card is subject to terms and conditions specified by issuer. Prize is awarded on “as is/where is basis” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by the Sponsor. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute prize of comparable or greater value. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes associated with acceptance and use of a prize as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being awarded. Actual prize value may be included in the gross income for winners. All prize details/value are at Sponsor’s discretion.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: Released parties (as defined below) are not responsible for any lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, delayed or garbled entries, surveys, or email; or for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, internet device provider (ISP), website, social media site, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network typographical, printing, or otherwise relating to or in connection with the sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or malfunctions which may occur in connection with the administration of the sweepstakes, the processing of entries or surveys, the announcement of the prize, or in any sweepstakes-related materials.
Released parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes.
Released parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the sweepstakes or website, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified.
Should any portion of the sweepstakes be, in Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the sweepstakes and select the potential winner from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken.
Entrants, by participating, agree that Deloitte LLP, Deloitte & Touche LLP, Deloitte Tax LLP, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, Deloitte Consulting LLP, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, Deloitte Services LP, Deloitte USA LLP, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"), and any and all DTTL associate and member firms, all their respective, past, present, and future parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, related entities, joint venturers, subcontractors, agents, attorneys, insurers, subrogees, co-insurers, and reinsurers, all their respective, past, present, and future officers, directors, employees, members, partners, principals, shareholders, and owners, and all their respective heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, predecessors, successors, transferees, and assigns, LinkedIn and Twitter (collectively, the "released parties") will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize or participation in this sweepstakes. Solely as it pertains to residents of India, the above release does not apply to claims against the released parties for damages because of personal injury or death, and to claims for damages in case of intent or gross negligence by a released party.
Winner, by acceptance of prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission to Sponsor and its designees to use his/her name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade, and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, and on the Internet and world wide web, in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval.
In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the internet service provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses by or on behalf of the Sponsor or any released party or recognized by the Sponsor or any released party.
By entering the sweepstakes, entrants agree that:
- any and all disputes shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, USA, to the extent permitted by law; and
- any legal action or proceeding relating to the sweepstakes shall be instituted in a state or federal court in New York City, New York, USA, and entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such action or proceeding, to the extent permitted by law.
SPONSOR: Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries, 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112.