Media and Entertainment Industry Practice | Deloitte US has been added to your bookmarks.
Media and Entertainment industry
Spotlight on change
Media and entertainment companies are finding content creation, aggregation, and distribution—their fundamental ecosystem—ever-evolving and morphing as new technologies come into play that disrupt traditional business models. From interactive gaming, films, broadcast television, and print and publishing to live entertainment, social media, and advertising, M&E businesses live or die based on how well they identify and manage trends. Deloitte plays a leading advisory role in the media and entertainment arena.
How we can help
Many of our practitioners have come to us directly from industry careers, providing an insider’s view that enhances our already unique ability to help clients grapple with the critical business issues they’re dealing with now and anticipate in the future. We have media industry specialists that focus on a multitude of complex audit and tax consulting needs specific to media and entertainment companies. Our analytics specialists can help companies evaluate data to make more informed decisions related to marketing, advertising, sales forecasting and pricing. We understand the complex issues and opportunities that arise as a result of the shift to digital and can help businesses navigate business model, technology and people transformation. Contact us for more information.
Our clients include the top organizations in this sector, from cable and satellite operators to entertainment and media companies, interactive gaming, internet firms, publishers, music companies and advertisers.
In the US we serve:
- All of the top* 10 business information services companies
- All of the top* 9 cable & satellite TV providers
- All of the top* 6 film studios
- All of the top* 5 interactive gaming companies
- All of the top* 6 TV station groups
- All of the top* 5 of magazine publishing companies
- All of the top* 5 radio broadcasting companies
- 10 of the top* 11 search, social and emerging media companies
- 4 of the top* 5 US advertising companies
- 4 of the top* 5 newspaper publishing companies
- 5 of the top* 7 book publishing companies
*Largest by revenue