Breathe new life into legacy core systems with Salesforce
Increasingly, organizations are using the Salesforce platform as a tool for modernizing core systems, removing barriers to scale and performance, and extending legacy infrastructures to fuel innovative new services and offerings.
The Salesforce platform: Creating end-to-end opportunities
Legacy core systems are not relics from the technological dark ages. Far from it. They are—and can continue to be—the backbone of the enterprise, critical to current and future success. Increasingly, Salesforce customers across sectors and industries are using the Salesforce platform as a gateway for connecting the edges to the core. As part of a methodical Core Renaissance effort, this approach is helping them optimize front office tools, provide customer-facing employees with visibility into financials, inventory, other critical core-based data, and, importantly, extract more value from longstanding investments in legacy core systems.
- John Peto, Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Bill Briggs, Director, US Chief Technology Officer, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Brian Frank, Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Dounia Lievan, Director, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Bobby Buntin, Senior Manager, Deloitte Consulting LLP