Anthony J. Jackson
Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP
Principal | Deloitte CRG
2200 Ross Ave.
Anthony is based in Dallas and has more than 17 years of experience advising clients on debt restructuring, preparing for bankruptcy filings, vendor diligence, liquidity and cash flow modeling, store closing analysis, contract assumption/rejection process, and business restructurings.
Anthony has led multiple projects that have advised management teams, unsecured creditors’ committees and lenders in turnaround, restructuring and reorganization situations.
A few notable engagements include:
- Restructuring consultant to a major commercial airline in its preparation for and reorganization in Chapter 11
- Financial advisor to a $4+ billion global specialty retailer
- Restructuring advisor to a $200 million E&P company
- Financial advisor to lender of a $1.0 billion industrial distribution company
- Financial advisor to a $500 million retail chain with over 200 locations
- Financial advisor to a $275 million global manufacturer and supplier of copper tubing and fabricated products
Anthony is a Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisor and a member of the Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors, the American Bankruptcy Institute and the Turnaround Management Association. He also serves as a board member for The Retina Foundation of the Southwest and was previously a board member and chairman of the board of the Turtle Creek Recovery Center.
Anthony has received the following awards/recognition related to services performed:
- 2016 Energy Restructuring of the year (an independent energy company), by Turnaround Atlas Awards
- 2016 Distressed M&A Deal of the Year award (an independent oil and natural gas company - $500 million - $1 billion) by the M&A Advisor
- 2014 Turnaround Management Association's Mega Transaction of the Year Award for a commercial aviation business and airline holding company
- Winner of the 2013 40 Under 40 M&A Advisor Award – Service Provider category
- 2012 Corporate Turnaround of the Year (provider of thermal management solutions), Small Mid Markets by M&A Atlas Award
- Anthony is the co-author of “Using Financial Information in Settlement Negotiations,” Law360 (July 2011), and “Dispute Settlements deserve more diligence,” Corporate Secretary (March 2012).
- B.S., Mays Business School at Texas A&M University