Anthony J. Jackson
Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory Principal | Deloitte CRG
Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP
2200 Ross Ave.
Anthony Jackson has more than 20 years of experience advising clients on debt restructuring, working capital improvements, vendor diligence, liquidity and cash flow modeling, store closure analysis, contract assumption/rejection process and business restructurings. Anthony also serves as the leader of Deloitte’s Aviation practice in the U.S. and is one of the leaders of Deloitte’s liquidity management and working capital improvement practice in the U.S.
Select Project Highlights:
- Identified over $100 million in working capital opportunities for a multi billion financial services company, of which over $50 million were realized in the first six months
- Identified $40+ million in working capital savings opportunities for a $400 million manufacturing business with multiple divisions in the US and Europe
- Restructuring consultant to American Airlines in its preparation for and reorganization in Chapter 11
- Restructuring consultant to Sears throughout its Chapter 11 reorganization
- Advisor to a medical device manufacturing company to assist with the development of a weekly cash forecasting model and accounts payable and receivable dashboards
- Assisted a $10 billion global industrial supply distributor with building a 13-week direct cash flow model to enable better visibility and predictability into its liquidity to optimize working capital and assist with global capital planning.
- Advised global auto manufacturer with its pro-forma financial statements, assessment of its tax implications and other financial analyses related to its demerger plan for a foreign subsidiary to separate its manufacturing and engineering operations.
- Co-Author: Jackson, A., Quails, M., Strategies to Counter Supplier Risk, Preserve Cash. Wall Street Journal – CFO Journal, September 2020.
- Beware of the Working Capital Safety Net, CFO.com, August 2020
- Co-Author: Jackson, A., Lew, M., Don’t Wait for a Liquidity Crisis to Scrutinize Cash. Wall Street Journal – CFO Journal, 2019.
Awards / Recognition:
- 2019 Large-Midmarket Corporate Turnaround of the Year (Harvest Oil and Gas) by Turnaround Atlas Awards
- 2016 Energy Restructuring of the year (an independent energy company), by Turnaround Atlas Awards
- 2016 Distressed M&A Deal of the Year award (an oil and natural gas company - $500 million - $1 billion) by the M&A Advisor
- 2014 Turnaround Management Association's Mega Transaction of the Year Award for a commercial aviation business
- 2012 Corporate Turnaround of the Year (provider of thermal management solutions), Small Mid Markets by M&A Atlas Award
- Winner of the 2013 40 Under 40 M&A Advisor Award – Service Provider category
Deloitte: Consumer Perception of Travel Safety Improves as Vaccines Roll Out, COVID Cases Decline