Deloitte & Touche LLP
New England Managing Partner
200 Berkeley Street
Kevin McGovern is a Deloitte & Touche LLP partner and managing partner for Deloitte in New England. He leads a team of over 2,500 professionals serving Deloitte’s diverse client base throughout the region. Under Kevin’s leadership, Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and risk and financial advisory services to over 500 companies in the marketplace, including every Fortune 500 in the region. Deloitte’s clients include established and emerging companies from every key New England industry including technology, financial services, life sciences, health care, consumer products and retail, and the public sector.
In his managing partner role, Kevin also sets the strategy and execution for Deloitte’s Community Impact agenda across New England. He meets regularly with civic and governmental leaders to determine where Deloitte’s citizenship efforts have the highest impact for New England and the firm.
Kevin has more than 30 years of experience with Deloitte having served a wide array of clients primarily in the financial services industry, and currently serves as the global lead client service partner for State Street Corporation. Prior to being the managing partner for Deloitte New England, Kevin served as the managing partner of Deloitte’s Regulatory & Compliance practice in the US and the Americas.
Professional and civic affiliations
- Board member – Massachusetts Business Roundtable
- Board member – New England Council
- Board member – National Association of Corporate Directors, New England
- President, Board of Governors – Boys and Girls Club of Lawrence, MA
- United Way MA Tocqueville Society
- Member – Boston College CEO Club
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Society of Certified Public Accountants
Latest from Kevin McGovern
Driving change through human-inspired innovation
How organizations can stay ahead of the competition